Chapter 26: Gods to their knees

Sebastian

This Andy is someone I've never seen before, ruthless, controlling, in pain. She's willing to do whatever it takes to hurt the person who hurt her family - me. Her eyes, the deep brown ones I used to get to see every day, are spinning, violent colours leaping out. Her mouth is controlled, pressed into a deep line of concentration. Her cheeks are wet, soaked through with tears, and mascara running down like dark war paint. Her hair, the beautiful pins and braids discarded, is hanging down in a messy braid down her back. She's Andy, but she's different.

Once Andy had rushed over to Caelum, and I had backed away, Leo attacked me. Violent, angry, careless. I blew him into a wall easily. Then Andy attacked.

Andy possesses an impossible level of skill, but she's in pain and anger is clouding her vision, so she's off balance. Stepping forward, challenging me, all her effort being put into offense, and none into defense. The scales are tipping, swinging back and forth precariously.

"This is your fault," she says, her voice steady despite everything. I take a step forward, and she cuts me off with a quick jab to the stomach. I block it, but don't bother to make a counter-attack. She stabs and swipes at me again, pushing me back into a wall.

"Please, Andy, just listen," I beg, and she ignores me. Listen Andy, I think.

"I have no choice. You killed him. I have to kill you. I have no choice." she whispers, and drops her swords. Her swords aren't her greatest weapons though.

A blast of pain shoots through me, and I groan. Anger, pain, sadness, everything clouding my emotions, moving into something that's physically hurting me. Andy pushes me onto my knees. Everyone around us also falls, Andy the sole person standing.

"Neither did I," I mutter, and beg her to understand. 'I didn't want to do it' my head screams.

"Please Andy," I say, tears swelling in my eyes.

"You are worthless. You deserve to die for all the harm you caused my family. You deserve to die by my hands, and I will kill you or die trying." she says, rage swimming over her features, a look that could bring gods to their knees. I am no god, and I know without a doubt, I have no chance against her. I am worthless. I know I am. But if she kills me, you'll never be able to live with herself. She leans over me, forcing me to look up at her. Everyone else surrounding us is unconscious, knocked out by the sheer force of Andy's power. Andy and I are the only ones awake.

"Goodbye," she whispers, and I slump into darkness. Andy standing over me, a fallen angel.

Super short chapter but ya know it had to be done. Andy seeking vengeance of the highest form: DEATH
Anyways, yall better take care of yourselves.
LOVEEE, -Alexandra Waterwings