Chapter 25

"What should I do, Hobi?" I asked my friend through the phone desperately.

"What do you think you should do? You are fucking pregnant!" Hobi yelled at me, and I bit my lip anxiously.

"What do you think Taehyung will do when he finds out? You have never slept together. It is more than obvious that the child is not his. Even a dumbass like Taehyung will realize that." Hobi kept yelling at me. But he was right.

"So tell me what to do?" I asked weakly and pouted to myself in my bedroom with a positive pregnancy test in my hand.

"Look, you married Taehyung to save your father, Jungkook, and your kingdom. This marriage was formed to stop the war, but if Taehyung finds out about you and Jungkook, those years of suffering and loneliness will go to waste." Hobi said, now in a calm voice.

"So if you ask me, you should sleep with Taehyung and told him that the baby is his," Hobi's advice took me aback.

"Look, I know you love Jungkook..."

"I don't love him!" I cut him off.

"Ok, so I know that you don't love Taehyung, but you are married for 2 years now. Don't you think it is time to give him a chance? You told me that he was nothing but good to you. Even after that "revenge" thing, he seems to me as a good man." Hobi said, trying to persuade me. I didn't say anything and just listen to him and nodded to myself.

"Hobi, I cannot," I said weakly.

"Jin, sorry to say it. But you slept with men for stupider reasons in the past. This is a pretty serious situation in which is your ass in trouble." He said reasonably.

"I know, but the thing is..."

"What?" Hobi asked, confused. 

"I like Taehyung too much to make a fool of him.  Yes, I don't love him, but as you said. He is a good man, and I don't want to hurt him. I know him, and I already realized there is no chance for me to fall in love with him. Honestly, I tried to get to know him better. Maybe I hoped that I would stop missing Jungkook. I hoped that I forget him, get over him, and will have a good life with Tae but nothing. He is a good man, good friend, good husband, but not for me." I said honestly and wiped the single tear that dropped from my eye.

"Where is my BFF who was an emotionless bitch and didn't give a shit about others?" Hobi sighed a little, but then he chuckled.

"Jin, I'm proud of you. You really got more mature. But if you don't want to lie to Taehyung or let him find out the truth. Then there is only one option." Hobi said, and I immediately knew what he means.

"Abortion," I whispered to myself.

* * *

I sat in the waiting room of my private doctor. Taehyung doesn't know about him (at least I think so), so he cannot find me here. 

I sat there and thought about it all. I already decided what to do. I don't want to hurt Tae or Jungkook, and this is the only way to get out of this situation without hurting anyone. This is my Karma.

"Kim Seokjin." The nurse said, and I entered the operating room.

"You can undress here." The nurse pointed to the little room where I found the patient gown. After a while, I left the room and went to the operating table.

"You can lie down here." The nurse spoke again with a smile which I saw extremely annoying, and pointed to the table. I hesitantly lay down on the table, and then a doctor in a white suit entered the operating room.

"Ready?" He asked and froze. It is here. It is now or never. I stared at the doctor, and then I put my hand on my stomach and looked at my flat tummy. Then I looked back at the doctor and slowly nodded.