Chapter -1

Copyright ©️@missionlife .

This book only published on wattpad

Please nobody share the book by link only inform other .

A  man of his 23 decreasing from stairs behind him two man also decreasing looking like they are his bodyguards or pa .

Is everything ready asked man

Yes Sir. Answer his pa .

He go towards his car his bodyguards open the car door he sit in the car and his bodyguards and pa took Drive and passenger sit .

After 30 minute  the car stop infront of a  hospital building .

He enter into the hospital every stuff of the hospital wish him he was walking like king .  after that he go into a cabin where write Dr . V .S Cardiologist .

Pa : Sir this is your sidule . Today you have two operation back to back .

V. S : Make the O.T ready.

Pa : ok sir .

After ten minutes become ready for operation and go into oT .

After three hours  the operation finished and it's as always become successful he come out of the OT room   .

Patient family thanked him .

V. S : It's my duty .

It's his only reply .

After second operation finished he go to his cabin .

V . S : What about bussiness shidule .

Pa : Sir today you have no meeting but tomorrow half of the VR empire bidder happening so you have to go there .

V. S emissionsless: Time come to world see who Vdansh Sinha is .

PA : Yes . Sir . It's loss project why you want to buy it .

Without answering Vdansh started working on his laptop .

Other side of VR mansion

A man is angerly shouting  how can this happened I give you one project to deal but you loss and not only that you modgage half of our VR mansion and now they bidding it tomorrow and now you are informing me . Tell me me Aryan why did you not tell me you know very well I hate betriyal then Why .

Aryan : I am sorry bhai the cilant believe on that new commer VS very much . People believe him the new king of business world .

Vansh : interesting very interesting .
I also have to see who is this VS who can give head to head of Vansh Rai Singhania .

Before seeing VS you should focus on how to stop bidding VR mansion said the most annoying person of the house .

Vansh : I will see it my self half brother . Now you should focus on your son who is becoming Spoil brat day by day .

Kabir :  spoil brat or not I have a son who is my heir but you have nothing if by any chance you die no one there to do last ritual of years .

Angre become angry and about to say something to kabir but vansh stop him .

Vansh : I tolarare you for years only for mom otherwise no body will found your dead body also my enemy .

Kabir : let's see .

Ishani : Please bhai leave him first thing how to stop it I can't share house with some outsiders .

Vansh : I will buy the mansion .
Angre make arrangements .

Angre : ok bhai .