Chapter - 11

Target vote - 60+

Next day at VR mansion

Today is the day of celebration . Every servent of Vadansh in hurry for preparation .

Virat : Where is the party planer

A worker : SHE is on her way .

In a minute a taxi stop in front of VR mansion and a girl get down from the taxi and she is Purvi .

Fb

Veer call Purvi for meeting and they meet .

Veer : Purvi now time for enter VR mansion Purvi .

Purvi : This fast veer please think One more time .

Veer : There is no back of Purvi  . it's a good chance to enter Vadansh life you have to do everything to impress him and made him trust on you and Become his love .

listening this Purvi feeling uncomfortable .

Purvi : veer I..I .. can't

Veer : you have my swear .

Purvi helplessly agreed .

Fb end

A worker sir she is here .

Purvi : Hello sir myself Purvi Verma I am today's party planner .

Virat : ok Ms Verma you started your work then I don't want any mistake .

Purvi : ok .

After that she started doing her work .

She is fully focus on her work other side veer cause her

Veer in mind: see this stupid woman I told her to trap vs but here she is busy to decorating . Stupid seems like she will trap this flower . But where is the vs .

At that time Vadansh come and see decorations .

Vadansh : Virat, what is this why the decorations is plane . Call the planer .

Virat call Purvi .

Virat : she is Purvi Verma today party planner .

Vadansh look at her in emotionaless face then asked : Ms Verma I don't like this plane white colour decorations make it lively.

Purvi : Sorry sir but everytime in VR mansion party this type of decorations happened in our records  that's why .

Vadansh : it's ok Ms Verma now correct this .

Virat and VS pa listen his this unusual behavior got shock because he never accept defelt and he just let's the girl go without faireding . It's unusual .

She again started her work and veer cause her as she does make any move .

Vadansh go out of mansion in smarking face . He took the driver seat and pa and virat follow in another car .

Vadansh : what a life then a phone ring

Vadansh received it

Vadansh : yes mom .

VM : Happy birthday my dear son .

Vadansh : hmm .

VM : what hmmm ? At last you should say tanks mom . Let it be you always be aggorant . By the way be alart today they can attack on you .

Vadansh : They already did .

VM : What ? what they do are you ok .

Vadansh : use innocent to trap devil .

VM : What ?

Vadansh : like father like son veer Rai Singhania played a stupid game but he didn't know at the end the kingdom and queen two is mine .

VM : what the hell Vadansh ? What are you started doing ? I tell your father to go to you and take you back you become insece

Vadansh : mom . You very well know nobody can stop me and I like the beauty and surely this brest will cage her and teach that veer Rai Singhania a good lesson that what happened when someone repeat his father evil steps . He will be the one who hanover me the beauty himself  but he doesn't know brest never leave his beauty .

VM : So I am getting daughter-in-law very soon .

Vadansh : I think so . Now the game will be more fun .

VM : Is she beautiful ?

Vadansh : just like her but more innocent

VM : No competent her that why she....

Vadansh : I will talk to you later bye mom and sent dad to my marriage .

VM : yes yes now I can't come to my son wedding also . Good bye take care .

Time skip

At evening
Everyone started started coming to the party and congratulations Vadansh . But now also Purvi standing faraway at that time veer indecate to go close to Vadansh she some how take slowly steps at the time veer indecate a servent to push Purvi and the sarvent do that Purvi disbalance her self and about to fall but Vadansh caught her at that time music started . and Vadansh made Purvi his pathner Purvi become scared and nervous she try to escape but Vadansh forcefully dance with her and for vansh it's feeling like he seeing recorded sence he looked towards kabir and veer and understand that they again started their pawan game but for vansh he started recollaing everything now he feels like shoot kabir Angre understanding everything try to control him .

Vansh : this labor and his spoil brat son die in my hand .

Angre : come down boss it's not time .

Vadansh smarking at her own self thinking what's he will do next .