Chapter-8

After sometime veer clam down and looking at Purvi started thinking like acting .

Veer : Purvi you can

Purvi : What

Veer : you can help me Purvi . He is cheating us and stanch our property and now we will do the same and take back our property .

Purvi : Veer what are you saying , I don't understand anything .

Veer : Purvi you love me right you will help to make everything like before .

Purvi : of course I love you but I don't understand anything what are you saying .

Veer : Purvi you have to enter Vadansh Sharma's life . You have to make him fall for you and win his trust

Purvi : veer what are you saying I love you how can I do it

Veer : Purvi you are my only hope please don't refuse . My dadi's condition is not also good . If you truly love me you will help me .

Purvi : what are you up to do?

Veer : you have to made him fall for you when he started to fall for  you will made him hand over his  property on  your name and then divorce him It's simple task you have to do it Purvi .

Purvi : but it wrong to play someone emotion .

Veer : he also do wrong .if you really love me you will do it .

Purvi helplessly  : Veer , you think one more time .

Veer : Yes or no Purvi if you not agree I will give my life .

Purvi : No ...no I will help you but what if I get caught and how will do it .

Veer : You don't have to worry I will made everything arrange and I will always infront you but behave as stranger

Purvi : I am not feeling ok I am going home

Veer : ok

After Purvi go from there veer cheering himself as his plan get successful .

Veer call kabir and told him that his plan got success .

At VR Mansion

Angre : boss . What do you want to next ?

Vansh : Not now Angre .  We have to know about him everything who is real he and what his real motive to enter VR mansion .

Angre : In this young age he got ever success he is billionaire what he can want from us .

Vansh : That's  your job to find out . Started your work .