Chapter-17

Next chapter after 70+ vote otherwise no update till April .

Vadansh driving his car in full speed breaking all traffic rules like a mad man .

Other side

Purvi sitting on the room
thinking all the mess of her life . She wanted to marry veer and come here as daughter in-law of this house but she has to come here as Vadansh Sharma's wife .

Vadansh car come far from city near a cliff . And it stop at the end of the cliff , he gets down from the car and stand at the end of the cliff emotionlessly .

In that time a phone call come . Vadansh received the call .

Other side : boss Kabir raisinghania's got successful vansh raisinghania is finished .

Vadansh cut the call and all of a sudden started shouting and taking like mad man it's is lonely place so nobody can hear .

Vadansh  : I do it .I do it I take my revenge who ever hurt you maa(mother) . I can die in my revenge . You have to die for your love . They always used you for their motive And it's time for me to take every revenge of your . That's day it was my fate or your sracfice that I got save but they think I am dead now I will killed them in their own web . I will made them suffer the way you suffer . I will not be emotional like you . They are nothing to me I will not and started crying .
After sometime again but why I can't Maa why I am not getting happiness to hear his dead news why ?

He is sitting their emotionlessly after sometime again a call come from same number .

Person : boss . A bad news is there VRS is alive . some people find him hurt and took him near by hospital on that village through he is not in good condition .

Vadansh : I am coming there and cut the call .

All the Raisinghania members rush to hospital .

At hospital

Doctor to raisinghania  : sorry to say but it's impossible to save our doctor and  facility are not enough for his treatment and it's not possible to shift him another hospital seeing his condition . So sorry .

Everyone is valuable condition except Anupriya and her family .

At that time a nurse come running sir patient no  24 gaining her conscious please come .

Doctor : what how this miracle happened . Lets go .

All raisinghania members are crying that time a nurse talking to another nurse : See the fate the patient 24 who was dead for us who was in coma for almost 24 years gaining conscious and we are getting sad news of a dead . Vadansh also reach the hospital that he is few steps far from raisinghania members then a stracher come in front of them which  shifting from one room to another .

Seeing the patient face all are stant

Ishani only spoke : Riddhima .

Vadansh : Maa but it only audible to him .

Kabir and Anupriya are shocked to see her they become plane in fear .

Doctor : do you all know her ?

Angre : yes He is Mrs Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania .

Doctor : Where you all in all these years  . One woman found her and admit in this hospital . We always told her to let her go but she was admitted that she will be fine one day we don't know who she is but see the miracle after these years get conscious but mr VR is his dead bed .

Doctor arrange the ot I will do his operation . I am doctor Vadansh Sharma said Vadansh

Doctor : who don't know  you sir please come .

Said that Vadansh go to the ot .