Chapter-20

Next chapter will be after 90+vote . Otherwise no update till April .

Same day at VR mansion

Vadansh come back home and go to his room and take out his phone . Other person received the call

On call : What happened Vadansh why you call this much late Everything is ok .

Vadansh crying : Mom . she is Alive . She is alive all those years .

Vadansh Mom : Whom are you talking about ? Who was alive .

Vadansh : MAA is Alive .

Vadansh Mom : Riddhima is alive . How ?Where was she this many years ? where are you found her . Vansh kill her . And the reason was that kabir .

Vadansh : she was coma . And we found her in a hospital .

Then he told her everything exactly what happened .

Next day Vansh got concisous after cheek up doctor said he can go home after a week but he refused saying he

All family members are having

Vansh Grandma : Thanks God you got well .

Vansh : You don't take tension grandma I am ok .

Ishani : Yes bhai(brother) get well soon you know whom we thought dead this many years is alive . That betariyal Riddhima is Alive .

Vansh is shock listening this

Vansh: what ??

Grandma : Yes son . You know she was coma all these years . It's was miracle that she is get up . Please son forgave her it was many years that incident happened and also it was my fault that I asked her to marry kabir that's why ran away from home .

Vansh : I want to talk Angre alone .

All of them go outside of the cabin .

Vansh : Angre is that true she is alive .

Angre : yes bose , Bhabi (Sister-in-law)
is alive but there is problem

Vansh : What's that ?

Angre : She lose her some period of time memory . She thinking that she got while saving you ? After that she doesn't remember anything ?
Doctor said that it's happened because  of  long time remain in coma .

Vansh : interesting , very interesting .
Where is she now ?

Angre: In this hospital deferent section .

Vansh: when will I get discharged ?

Angre : it's only VS can say ?

Vansh : why will he decided?

Angre : He did your oppression yesterday as no much qualify doctor was available here and don't worry , I managed police matter saying that you rivel attack you for Revange .

Vansh nodded his head understanding.

Vansh:   I want to meet with her .

Angre : ok I am arrange to take Bhabi here .