Chapter-19

Kabir come out from his thoughts by Anupriya

Anupriya : What are you thinking this deeply .

Kabir : Mom Riddhima forgot Everything now she is there where everything is started , so why not we also started everything .

Anupriya : Kabir What's going on your mind . Think carefully before taking any steps .

Kabir : Mom I already think everything and started doing my work .

Anupriya : what ? But what plan are you made ?

Kabir : First I will meet Riddhima and ........

After sometime kabir go to Riddhima cabin where Riddhima is sleeping hearing door open sound Riddhima open her eyes and started getting up Kabir help her to set properly .

Riddhima : Kabir how are you and how are you with them . I don't understand anything 20 years I was coma what happened in all those time .

Kabir started his acting

Kabir : Riddhima I will tell you everything that's why I come here . Everything changed I thought you are dead I was totally devastated One day I come to know I am Anupriya Raisinghania's son vansh half brother . I come to VR mansion also plan to find your death evidence and send vansh jail but Mom took promise not to do anything because she had fear that vansh harm me also but I started doing it sceretly but never got successful . I never thought I will meet you again if I knew I never marries Aahana  .

Riddhima : You got married .

Kabir : I am sorry Riddhima but Mom force me but I never can forget you you always was my first love .

Riddhima : it's ok . How much years you will wait and for everyone I was dead .

She smiles ligtly and said : So how is your life going .

Kabir : like before but I have son and he knows about you and you know he respects about you much .

Riddhima : What is his name ?

Kabir : Veer .

At that time the cabin door blast open and there standing Vadansh .

Kabir and Riddhima look at him in different emotion

Riddhima : Vansh

Kabir : He is not vansh , he is Vadansh . But What are you doing here Mr Vadansh

Vadansh : After many years Mrs Raisinghania come back so I thought I should come here to greet her . But why are you fearing .

Riddhima : Who is he ? Why he look like Vansh .

Vadansh look at her amusely .

Kabir : He is now half owner of VR property .

Vadansh : You can give a better introduce then this . I am also now a doctor and seeing Mr Raisinghania's case .

Riddhima : Thank you doctor .

Vadansh : you are welcome and take care your self  Don't give him stress Mr Raisinghania

Said that he come out from room and give signal some people and said always stay Alart specially from Kabir and Anupriya Raisinghania .

Person : yes sir

And go from there

Inside cabin

Riddhima : Is Vansh also got married and he is his son .

Kabir : What no . He got plastic surgery and got VR face what a tragic fate . But Riddhima you have to get well because now Vansh end come we have to fulfill our mission . And we have to give vansh punishment for stanaching our happiness for him you loss these many years .

Riddhima emotionlessly : You are are . Everyone get their punishment for their karma Who took away my precious thing from me my dream and life everything . I want to know every current situation of VR mansion

And kabir give her all current basic information thinking his plan working .