Chaptet-9

At Hospital

Vadansh at deep thought but his thoughts is introcurpt by his Pa and personal bodyguard who are standing infont him .

PA : Sir today you don't have any hard shidule and now you are free .

Vadansh didn't answer him

Bodyguard : VS are you ok ?

Vadansh : yes I am . I am thinking something .

PA : Sir I don't understand one thing why you order to break his late wife statue . You should not  he gets hurt .

Vadansh : You are my pa or his that you are depending him in front of me

Pa : sorry sir it's wouldn't happen again .

Vadansh : get lost from my eyesight before I fire you .

Pa quickly leave his cabin .

Bodyguard : Through He is joker but hard working .

Vadansh : that's why I don't faired him till now . Virat .

Virat : You are very well do the drama .

Flashback

After seeing the whole room Vadansh notice the statue .
Vadansh observe the statue and called virat .

Vadansh : virat took the statue and make sure it will broke by mistake

Virat : work will be done .

Then the drama happened

Fb end

Vadansh : Now I have to keep track on everyone work and every small things .

Virat : Everything is ready you can started from today

Vadansh : Now it's their turn for attack and I have to make sure they can do it properly .

Virat : you are giving chance to attack you but they will thought they were doing by their  smartness .

Vadansh : If not then how will I trap them and it's their habit to sabbing everyone when someone hurt Rai Singhania's ego . And do that so they surely do it may be they already made plan on attack me .
Now what they will do .

Virat : Two days letter is your birthday would not you celebrate it

Vadansh : of course I will . My birth is the biggest occupation for my family  and destruction for Rai Singhania .
So it's should be celebrate .
Make arrangements and invite all reputated people don't miss Rai Singhania also after all they are my house mate .

Virat : I will arrange it .

Vadansh : Everything should be perfect .

Virat : it will be .