Chapter-3

At big place the half VR mansion bidding keep and many people  come for bidding at that moment they saw Vansh Rai Singhania enter into the premisses everyone present there understood they have no luck because it's only goes to it's right ful owner VR .

And the bidding started people stated bidding

Angre : Boss we should start .

Vansh  : say .

Angre : 40 core

So they started 40 core 1 , 40 core2 , 40 core...

Voice : 80 core

All turn towards the voice and all root on their place after see the face

Only the man who bidding don't try to show who the person is .

Angre and vansh look at person in shock for all bidding is already forgotten a voice took everyone from shocking state .

BIdder management: So the half VR mansion goes to

Voice : Vdansh Sharma or may I say VS .

Angre : How can this possible same face same hight only age difference .

Vansh : oh shit how can we distract from bidding it gone from our hand .
And how can he is like alike of me .

BIdder management : So congratulations Mr Sharma from now you are half owner of VR mansion .

Vdansh : Without answering leave from there indicate his pa .

At VR mansion

Everyone sitting on hall and gossiping on current thing .

Ishani : Ishita baby you should took offer of the modeling  it's very famous .

Ishita : No mom . It's design that's not good this time and uncle would not also allowed .

Ahana : It's a fashion show not a Joker show that you want to join Ishita .
That's you want to participate .

Ishani : Kabir say your wife to shut her mouth otherwise it's will not be good for her .

Ahana : Why you dragging kabir in this if you have gut talk to me derectly . You daughter look like a Joker .

Ishani : Oh shut up . The Joker is you and your son . Who burden on us .

Ahana : How dare you to call my son Joker . Joker is your daughter and this Kaira's son .

kaira : Hey don't dragged my son Andy in this . It you and your husband who is not only joker but also monkey .

That's time veer enter and asked what happened now .

Ishani : See name Joker and Joker is here .

Kabir and Ahana glaring at Ishani and kaira .

Veer ignoring her rmark sit on the sofa

Anupriya : What childish game you all started now behave all of you Today is VR mansion Bidding and you all...

Chanchal : Why are you saying all this them your daughter in law  call my grandson Joker .

Anupriya : Chanchal shut up .

At that time few car enter into the VR mansion premises . All guard took their postion

Ishani : What's happening who are you all . What are you all doing in our house .

Aryan : What the hell happening ?

At that time Vansh with Angre enter into vR mansion

Ishani : Bhai what's this , who are they ?

Vansh : Asked this idiot Aryan what is this ? We can't buy the vR mansion .

Angre now also in trace what he saw there .

Anupriya : What but why ?

Because I want to buy it and if I want something I get it Vadansh voice echoed in the VR mansion