Chapter-13

Target Vote : 60+

After party at Vadansh room .

Vadansh himself : do celebrated as much you all can Rai Singhania from tomorrow you all countdown begin .
You sent pawn to trap me and I made her my queen to protect me . He herself will protect me from you and me her because which Vadansh want it always be Vadansh I don't like my thing is remain someone else captive .
I will not do delay to made her mine
And he take out Purvi photo which virat sent with her detail .

Then phone virat and for prepared everything .

At next day Vadansh after attending hospital and business he got ready for his date .

Otherside veer explain everything to Purvi  what she has to do he always connect with her and he also follow Purvi where the

Purvi go to the address where Vadansh massage .

It's is a welknown restaurant in the city .

After seeing her arrived a stuffed took the place is decorated beautifully the room is particion by glass what happened inside and outside can see but sounds can't pass . Purvi slowly go to the room . Veer also follow her behind and outside from where he can see what happened inside

Veer : hello Purvi I can see don't get nervous I can hear everything through the device ok . Don't panic .

Purvi slowly : ok .

Vadansh : welcome Purvi I hope you like the arrangements .

Purvi fake smilingly : it's good .

Like a gentle man he take out chair for Purvi then a waiter come for service .he serve them

Vadansh : So , What's your hobby .

Purvi : helping people .

Vadansh : so you help people trapping also .

Purvi shockingly look at Vadansh
Purvi in mind : he got to know the truth

Purvi nervously: what do you mean ?
Vadansh

Vadansh : I mean whom you helping for Trapping me by your charm .

Purvi suttring : Wh..at ?

Vadansh : Your hobby is helping people but you made me trap by your charm so I just confirming that you are not helping someone to trap me by your charm . But if you also do you are successful in it .

After listening him Purvi let's out her breath which she is holding all the time . Otherside same happened with veer who is listening every conversation of them .

After listening Purvi give him a nervous smile .

Purvi : You joking very much .

Vadansh : But people don't said that they say I am recaration of davil .

Purvi : But a doctor always a angle for people .

Vadansh : Because I am created by davil and angle .

Purvi looking at him like he gone mad

Vadansh : Just Joking . By the way  you beautiful in this dress .

Purvi : Thank you .

Veer mind : This girl don't know how to impress a man also stupid then by phone : Purvi complement him back .

Purvi : You also look beautiful .

Listening this Vadansh look at her like ghost and veer faceplam himself .

Vadansh : You mean handsome .

Purvi : Yes . Yes . That's it .

Vadansh : Purvi I am not a person who beat around brash . Come in a point I like you And as you take my date offer I can guess it you don't have anyone in your life that special . So what you thought about me .

Veer through phone : Purvi say Yes you don't have anyone in your life .

Purvi controlling her emotional  : I don't have anyone and you are a good person but ...

Vadansh : No but Purvi I only want to hear it . So there is no problem you marring me .

Listening this Purvi and veer are shocked

Purvi mind : it's not veer plan I only act like his love interest but here he is taking about marriage what I will do now .

Veer mind : marriage where he lost his eyes by the why that's what I want he is fully head over heel on her he wants to marry her it's good for our plan but this Purvi how I will made her agree .

Purvi : Marriage don't you think it's early we are just meet why you taking it rush .

Vadansh : because I don't want to made my competior list long Though at last I will win but I can not wait made you mine . You which thing I like or love I don't do delay to make it mine forever . And I kept that secure to me always .

He went down his keen ms Purvi Verma will you marry me ?

Purvi blankly standing there .

Precap : decession and fake marriage