𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLVIII.

❝𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

❝𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏.❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 a matter of time before Eurydice had awoken, and on the day of the battle nonetheless. The moment she woke she instantly was questioning Newt and gathering information on Melinoë. If Melinoë was in the battle it was a whole new ball game for the vampires. Newt was relieved the moment her black eyes snapped open before she was on her feet. Their father and step-mother were relieved as well to see both twins at once. Eurydice was not happy at all. First of all - there was a goddess involved in the battle. She’d have power and no consequences behind those abilities. 

"Get me Percy Jackson and get me on that field," Eurydice placed her hands on her hips.

“Percy?” Newt furrowed his eyebrows, “Why do you need Percy?”

“The Vampires were coming by water, besides, Percy can help with the battle,” Eurydice explained before she turned on her heels.

“You just woke up,” Persephone’s voice was soft as her eyes bore into the girl’s skin, “You shouldn’t be in battle.”

“A demigod always has to fight,” Eurydice turned back to face her family, “I can’t let anyone get hurt. So if you won’t help, I’ll do it all myself.”

    𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 for a moment before everyone agreed. Hades sent for Percy while Newt helped Persephone gather their weapons. Eurydice’s mind was racing and she was sure if she still had a beating heart - that it would not be beating much longer. Worry and panic surged through her, but she was not worried for herself. She was worried for her family. She started fiddling with her fingers as she stood in the throne room. No words leaving her lips and the only sound was the padding of her feet on the ground. 

“You are worried,” Hades said as his presence caught Eurydice’s attention.

Eurydice’s lips pursed in a thin line, “Yes. I am worried. My family - the people I love are going to fight and I don’t know who will survive. I felt when Newt died, just as he felt when I died. If I feel that they…” Her voice wavered, “I won’t be able to stand myself. I would have failed both of my lovers.”

“You will not lose them,” Hades’ eyes landed on her, “The Fates will handle everything. Sometimes we can’t be the saviors we were born to be. Eurydice, you are my daughter. You are a lot like me, more than I’d care to admit.” He placed a hand on her shoulder, “Keep your head high and after the battle, please hurt Edward for me. His comment was unwanted and unneeded.”

Eurydice managed a tiny smile, “Okay Father.”

The two looked into the door of the throne room to see a raven haired boy standing beside Newt, “I never expected for Eurydice Kane to call for my help.” Percy joked as he walked over revealing Annabeth Chase behind him.