Chapter 10- Silly Smile

Songs:

The Truth Untold- BTS

Still With You- Jungkook

Rosie POV

As I was finishing my charting, Kai and Chul, two nurses who were known as gossip girls, appeared to the nursing station talking, rather loudly.

"Did you see the news Chul? I wasn't expecting BTS to be..." Kai paused when she noticed I was there. There was a glimmer in her eyes and a small smirk came up to her face.

"Hey Rosie, I didn't see you there."

"Hi" I gave them a small smile and returned back to my charting.

"As I was saying, the interview they had at Ellen was really something. Don't you agree Chul?" She said with a little smugness in her voice. Admittedly, it was hard to concentrate on charting when they talked kind of obnoxiously.

Since I wasn't paying them much attention, they decided to divert their attention to me.

"Did you watch it Rosie?"

"I'm sorry, did I watch what?" Peeling my eyes away from the computer, I looked towards Chul.

"The Ellen Show, BTS had an interview with them last night."

"No, I didn't." Knowing that they would gossip about anything if I showed any emotions or added any information that would fuel their curiosities, I kept my mouth mummed.

"Aren't you friends with one of the members?" Kai asked rather obnoxiously.

"I don't know them." I deadpanned.

"Too bad" Chul said with smugness in her voice.

"It's okay Rosie, you're not an Army so we understand," The fake sincerity in her voice would be heard from a mile away.

"Since you just moved here in Seoul and don't know anything about the BTS, Army is their loyal fan base and we," She pointed to herself and Chul.

"Are a part of it." She finished.

"Oh, that's cool." I said with no excitement in my voice.

Annoyed by my lack of emotions, they huffed and left.

Feeling a bit left out from the news, I promised myself I would watch the interview once I got home.

-------------------------------------

After talking with my mom on the phone, I reached for the TV remote on the table and sat on the couch. Clicking the on button, the famous Samsung logo popped up. I looked up the Youtube App and saw it under Netflix. Taking a sip of water, I searched up BTS interview Kai and Chul were talking about.

Once I clicked it open, I saw the members wearing stylish dark-themed clothes with their colorful hair color except for Mr. Yoongi who kept his natural black hair. They all looked regal and rich not to mention too pretty for their own good. Based on the screaming fans I was overhearing in the background and their professional friendly smile, they looked comfortable and in their element.

"We're back with the BTS. If you can please introduce yourselves." Ellen began the show.

"Hi, I'm RM. I'm the leader of this group and kind of the spokesperson." RM started. He showed his beautiful dimples and fans were going crazy. One girl was almost crying by the way her eyes were shining from tears.

"Hi guys. My name is V. I'm a good boy." Taehyung said while putting his hands up and shaking his body. He showed off his boxy smile.

"Hi," J-hope began with his energetic and radiating smile.