Chapter 9- He's Whipped

Song: Film Out- BTS

Yoongi POV

"Yoongi, where are you?" The person on the line said the moment I answered the call.

"Jin-hyung" I said as a way of greeting.

"Don't Jin-hyung me. Where are you? We've been waiting for you eons ago." He complained as I heard the other members complaining in the background and J-hope laughing hysterically. I could visualize Jin-hyung making funny expressions causing Hoseok to laugh so bad. I thought I heard Jimin laughing in the background too.

Closing my eyes, I forgot to tell the members I left the headquarters for an emergency. I was in a meeting with the members and our manager planning our itineraries for our upcoming tour in America. Plans were exchanged, costumes had been planned, and the songs we planned to perform. But for the life of me, I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't stop thinking about her. For a whole month, she was the only person who resided in my mind.

Excusing myself, I told no one in particular that I was only going to get coffee. Silence ensued as I stood up. I looked around and noticed everyone staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you alright hyung?" Jimin questioned.

"You've been really quiet or quieter, as usual, the past few weeks." Taehyung continued. Jungkook nodded but stayed quiet.

"Yeah, I noticed that too. What's the matter with you?" Jin-hyung said after he put a dumpling in his mouth and ate it with gusto.

As they were waiting for my reply, a phone call was ringing nearby. Our manager Sejin-hyung stood up to answer his call and excused himself. We waited for him to leave and as soon as he closed the door, Namjoon stood up and went to my side.

"Tell us the truth, Yoongi-hyung. What is really the matter?"

Sighing, I closed my eyes and counted to ten. I didn't realize they noticed my sour mood after all the busy schedules we all had. But I knew I wasn't going to hear the end of this anytime soon.

"It's about a girl." I answered finally.

"You mean the nurse at Grace Hope Hospital? We know." Hoseok replied while others were nodding and Jin rolled his eyes.

"We're not dumb Yoongi. We have eyes, mines are particularly the cutest and hottest of all." Jin-hyung jokingly said with his natural way of showing his... pride.

"How did you know?"

"We noticed the way you looked at her hyung. But since you were photographed with her a few weeks ago, you've gone really quiet." Jungkook finally spoke.

Surprised with their concerns, I finally realized that I needed to tell them. I couldn't keep this problem to myself. I needed their help. "I know her. But she doesn't remember me."

"I don't know what to do." I admitted.

The guys went silent the second time around. Even Jin-hyung surprisingly stopped eating and just stared.

"Uhm..." Jimin looked around and waited for someone to talk. He had known the majority of my hardships in life and this was the first time he heard about Rosie.

"Hyung, just tell her. Why can't you tell her?" Hoseok the ever-optimistic said.

"Yeah why not?" Taehyung said while rubbing his lips with his finger as if he was studying how to solve a difficult formula.