3

Vinnie

I'm driving with Olivia in the passenger seat. I have my hand on her leg, slowly moving my thumb back and forth. I had just gotten off the phone with her dad, and she seems very quiet. Almost like she knew I was talking to him.

She grabs my hand and holds it. I smile to myself and I pull into an empty parking lot. I park the car and look over at her. "What are we doing here?" she asks. I turn my body to be facing her and grab her other hand. "I've always been so worried about you. And now that you're here, with me. I need you to please let me help you find your dad. I know where he is. And he knows that you're safe with me."

Olivia looks at me and launches herself towards me and throws her arms around my shoulders. I hear her sniffle and whisper "Thank you so much Vin." I wrap my arms around her and kiss the side of her head. She pulls back and I look into her eyes "You're welcome liv. It's the best I could do for you. I know now that you're safe and your dad and his friends all want to see you again so badly. so right now they are driving to come get you."

Olivia looks at me and signs hardly "But what about you?" "I'll always be here if you need me. I'm not going anywhere. If you ever want to talk you can just call me, I'll always pick up." "But I don't want to leave you Vinnie.."

She looks down at her hands and start picking at her nails. I grab her hands and lift her chin to make me make eye contact. She had tears in her eyes and looks at me with a little bit of a pout. I get out of the car and go over to her side. I open the door and unbuckle her seatbelt. She turns her body to me and I help her out. I grab her hands and say to her "Liv, look at me. I will always be here okay? Always and forever, just like the tattoo says. You have my number, you can call me whenever, FaceTime me whenever, you can text me nonstop. I will always be here. I will text you Good Morning, and ask you how you slept, I will text you throughout the day if I'm not busy, which I will let you know the morning of if I can't text much. I will call you every night at 9 like we always do and talk about our days. I will always say Goodnight. No matter how tired I am. Okay? I um.. I love you Olivia."

She looks at me shocked and then smiles "I love you Vinnie. So much." She wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her hips. I lean down and ask her if it's okay if I can kiss her. She gives no second to go by and pushes my head against hers. Our lips interlocking with each others.

I will always love this girl, no matter how far away she is from me.

-