6

-

Olivia

I noticed Chris and Ricky exchanging looks between each other and it's making me think. What if Chris is dating Ricky and doesn't want to tell me because he thinks that I'll make fun of him or not love him. I notice we're pulling into a Walmart parking lot and Chris hands Ricky a list and says "we'll be here." Ricky nods and gets out of the car.

Chris turns to me and tells me that him and Ricky have been sleeping with each other and that he really likes him. He was telling me all these amazing things about Ricky and his personality. Chris really seems like he loves Ricky.

Chris takes a deep breath and looks at me. I look at him and say "I hope you know that I will never look at you differently. I will still love you as my dad. I just.. have to get comfortable calling you that. I'm still trying to comprehend that I ACTUALLY have a dad ya know?" He nods his head "I know, I don't expect you to call me dad right away. I know it will take some time."

We hear the car door open and Ricky sits down in the car "NEVER EVER take me to Walmart and have me go in by myself." Me and Chris start laughing loudly. Me and him will definitely get along. "What's so funny you guys?" Ricky asks. "Oh nothing" I say while trying to contain my laugh. "Oh really?" He looks at me and looks at Chris. Chris smiles and starts the car.

~

We pull onto this road that has a bunch of trailers just lined up, one after the other. It's like they never stop. The Marry Poppins of trailers. It just never ends. We park next to an all black trailer. With 2 other cars parked infront of it. Chris and Ricky get out and I get out, following behind them. A little scared of what's happening. Chris turns around and sees how scared I am. He tells Ricky to go inside and that he'll be there in a few minutes.

-

Chris

I turn around and see Olivia scared shitless. I tell Ricky to go inside and that I'll be in there in a few minutes. He nods and walks away. I walk over to Olivia and grab her hand. She looks up at me and starts to cry. "Oh, hey hey come here. What's wrong. Why the tears hun?" She cries harder and goes weak in her knees. "Hey hey liv, come here you're okay." I pick her up and set her down on a chair. She clutches onto my shirt and won't let go.

"Chris I can't do it. I can't. I need him here." Just by hearing her voice I know that she means Vinnie. "Livy hey look at me. Do you want me to call him?" She nods her head and I reach into my pocket and dial Vinnie's number. The phone rings a few time "Hello?" "Hey Vinnie, Olivia wants to talk to you. She's been bawling her eyes out for a few minutes now." I said while running my fingers through Olivia's hair. She looks up at me with tears running down her face. "Tell her to call me on her phone and we can talk." I say okay and hang up.

She looks at me and I say to her " He wants you to call him on your phone okay? I'll leave you out here for a while and text this number when your done." I hand her a piece of paper with my number on it and she nods. I hope everything is okay..

-