7

-

Vinnie

I get a call from Chris and he said that Olivia is bawling her eyes out and won't stop. So I tell him to have her call me on her phone. He says okay and hangs up. I lay on my bed I wait for her call and as soon as I sit down I get a call from Liv.
I click the green answer button and put it on speaker. "Hi Livy." "Hi Vin.." "What's wrong hun? Talk to me." I said to her. She stayed silent for a few seconds and bursted ou crying again. "Liv, hey. What's wrong hunny. Can you talk to me please?" She sniffles and clears her throat, "I can't be away from you any longer Vinnie. I need you. Please come back to me.." My heart breaks into a million pieces. My poor Liv. "I need you back Vinnie please."

"Love, you know I can't come to you yet. Can you wait for me? It won't be long I promise. I will be with you as soon as possible okay? You're going to be okay liv. I love you."
"I love you Vinnie, so much. Please promise me one thing."
I smile on the phone and clear my throat, "what's that hun?" "Please don't leave me. I need you in my life Vinnie."
"I will never leave you baby. Never ever. I promise you. Now can you wait for me?"
"I'll wait for you for forever if I have to."
"I have to go liv, but have fun and put all the worry aside. Just look down at the tattoo. I'm always with you okay? I love you baby."

"I love you Vinnie."