Hopelessly Devoted { Lily and Liam }

I was a school royalty. It was what I always wanted to be. This is my biggest dream. All left to have, is the hottest boyfriend around. I have turned down quite a few yesterday and I bet there's more left before I find "the one" ♥

I made my way towards my locker with everyone getting out of my way. As expected there were tons of letters as I opened the door but one of them was the most unique, it was an arrow pointing towards the side. As I looked it was Liam Payne, school's little wallflower. We were friends in grade school but that was then.

"I know many have asked you this question Lily, but ..." He handed me the flowers and got down on one knee. "Can you be my girlfriend?" I smiled weakly. I had a crush on him ever since I met him but ... but I can't let my pride down and date a wallflower who is not even a part of any sport club.

"No. Sorry." I held my pride up and walked pass him. I tried to hide my face. I was such an idiot. I love him but my reputation is what's most important above any others.

-----

I never knew that, that was going to be the biggest mistake I have ever done. Now, I am the person who is head-over-heels at him. Now, he is the most famous Liam Payne, a member of One Direction. I believe what I did made him inspired to prove to him that he is more than just a wallflower.

"LILY !!! Guess what !?" My bestfriend, Tyra shouted as I opened the door for her. 

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We won VIP tickets to the 1D concert and we get to meet them one-on-one. Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah. Of course. I am." I faked a smile. I never meant to meet them face to face. Damn. I could just exchange that ticket for a normal one but I can't, Tyra will be super mad at me.

"Awww ... A little reunion won't be bad, right?" She brushed my blonde hair.

"Well, concert's tonight. So we better get prepared." She shoved me inside my house. I know it's like hours before the concert but the one-on-one meet will be before that.

Of course, Tyra got into some skinny black jeans and a floral blouse with floral-patterned heels as well. I got into the T-shirt she got for me. It said "I Love you LIAM PAYNE" so I wore a jacket to cover it and my usual jeans and converse. 

"Are you sure? You are the campus queen and you will dress like that?" Tyra asked.

"I know that I should have chosen the black skirt and top with it with the shirt then another black tight vest and some pumps but I want to be like this right now ..."

"No," she said. And then... she pushed me to get into the outfit I just mentioned. It was perfect for me, the dress was below the knee and the vest wasn't too tight. I tied my hair into a half-ponytail and we both applied make-up at each other.

We got into her car and arrived just in time for the one-on-one interview. There were like thousands of fans out there. I realized some evern slept there. We headed to the waiting lounge and presented our tickets.

"I don't think I can do this. What if he remembers me?" I held her hand tight. I was really nervous about seeing him after two years now. She shoved my bangs away from my eyes.

"That should boost your confidence a bit." She weakly smiled at me and I fixed my bangs to totally cover what it can.

"Both of you are next." The lady called us inside. From the minute I walked in, it was his face that I first saw.

"Hello!" Tyra said. Exciteness in her cute little voice. We handshake with everybody. It was good until I reached Liam, he smiled at me and I smiled back hoping that he doesn't notice me.