Summer Love { Maz and Niall }

Can't belive you're packing your bags

Trying so hard not to cry

Had the best time and now it's the worst time

But we have to say goodbye

The sight of him made butterflies flutter around my stomach. His eyes were in my direction as he sang the chorus alone. I regretted the fact that I came with Alliana to this concert. I know the risks ... But I still went for it. I blushed at the fact that he smiled at me. Niall smiled at me.

Cause you were mine for the summer

Now we know it's nearly over

Feels like snow in September

It was Summer Vacation. The worst kind I ever had. Mom divorced my Father and I had to take care of my step sister who is at the stage of ... too much childishness. Sigh. Mom rented a vacation house near the beach but I am not allowed to come near it. The force of the waves against the shore just makes me want to have a little swim.

"I'll just get grocery. Take care of Divine, alright Maz? " Mom planted a kiss on Divine's forehead. She loved her more than anything. I wish she could love me like she loved her. But I guess she will never ever love a product of a bitter event. I will not state it but I hope you'll understand.

"Yes Mum." I nodded my head and as soon as she locked the door. Divine started crying. What the? I carried her and gave her some milk but she just won't stop.

"Hush now. I'm just going to answer the phone. Alright?" She wouldn't stop so I placed her inside the crib. She started playing with her toys and slowly drifted to sleep. That was fast. O_O

"Hello?" I answered the phone. It was Carina, a friend of mine who happened to be my vacation neighbor.

Hey Maz. I've got good news for you, sweety pie.

"What is it?" She is a directioner just like me that's why she serves the best news in 1Derland. Hehehe.

One Direction is in this beach right here. Right now.

"Wha- Wha- OMGeee! You are not joking right?" I shouted almost waking Divine up.

Look outside the window. See the red van with plate number 456? That's their van.

"Wait. How do you know?" I looked outside and it happens that it is right in front of our house. I carefully watched as the door opened and ... and ... Niall came out with chips on one hand and soda on the other. My jaw almost dropped.

See? Now. No one knows this except for us. So, we need to make sure that no one else knows so that we can be the only fans here. Now, get dressed. Make sure to wear the most awesome bikini you have there. You have an awesome body, Maz.

"Oh my God. My dreams are coming true, Carina. But who will take care of Divine?" I walked to my room. It was very messy. I started for the closet and picked up my black two piece swimwear.

I'll send my Cousin there. She loves babies. Especially those who poop a lot.

"Weird but okay? I'll go to your house in a minute. Bye. Mwah. Ciao." I ended the call and took off my clothes and placed the bikini on. It fits just well. I reached for my see-through dress so I don't have to walk around the beach looking like a slut.

"Sleep tight, Divine." I kissed her forehead and went for the door. I placed my sunglasses on and untangled my hair making it look more natural. Carina was waiting in front of my house with her cousin.