Climbing the Walls { Abby and Niall }

Abby is the kind of girl who believes love is everything to a person. She is a love expert. She hosts a radio program for love problems every Saturday. She is beautiful. Chest-length dirty blonde hair average height and stunning green eyes. She has high standards when it comes to boys. There is no such thing as tall, dark and handsome for her. She built her walls to high that no one came close.

But she has one big problem about love. She hasn't had a boyfriend yet.

" How flirty can you get? " Her old friend, Harry Styles came to their hometown for a one-night concert. Yes. 'The Harry Styles,' the curly one from One Direction. He and Abby were always connected through phone calls and such. But Harry would never expect she would ask him that.

" Abby!? What!? " He said with shock in his eyes as they sat in the front porch. Both enjoying the cool breeze and having a not-so-friendly talk, considering Abby's straightforwardness and over-confident attitude.

" You get almost every girl you like and ditch them whenever you want to. Consider Taylor Swaft, you- "

" I don't like to talk about it and besides, it's Swift not Swaft. Hmmm... maybe because I look good and I am a part of the hottest boyband alive! " Harry cut her off. He tried to take the serious topic away with his quirky personality.

" You are so arrogant. " Abby sighed. " I just don't understand why I am still an NBSB. " She crossed her arms. She can get brutally honest with persons with boys who secretly like her and that turns them off. She knows the signs of someone having a crush on you but she fails to see those who like her. How weird can she get?

" Yeah. I don't understand why Niall is too. " 

" Don't change the subject. I am the one we are talking about, not your leprechaun. " She rolled her eyes. Ever since her mother died and her father committed suicide, she became interested in romance and love. But there was some sort of side effect on her, she became depressed most of the time and she can't control herself even if she is emotionally hurting other persons.

" Hey! That's enough. Abby, what happened to you? It's been just a year and you turned mean. " Harry stood up.

" I know. " She sighed. " I'll got help Granny cook cupcakes for your mates. They will be coming right? ^___^ " She smiled. She always had the prettiest smile in the world that could hide any of her sad feelings.

" Yeah. I'd like some white sauce pasta too. Alright, Abby? " Harry smiled as the breeze made his hair messy.

When Abby got inside, Harry took the chance to call Niall. He got the wildest idea ever. 

He was going to set-up Abby and Niall. Who knows? Maybe they'll take a chance on each other.

..........

It was almost nightime. The sun was just above the horizon and it was a very beautiful view. Harry took an earlier trip because he wanted to spend more time with his old friend. The others were supposed to arrive any minute now.

Harry wore his usual beanie and a velvet polo-shirt with jeans. Abby looked stunning in a golden dress that falls just below her knee. She wore a black jacket cause she doesn't like sleeveless outfits. Her hair was tied into a pony tail and matched it with a yellow hair clip.

" We're here guys. " Someone called and opened the door without knocking. Who else would have done that other than Louis. Harry gave him a bear hug and the others joined in for a quick group hug.

" Lads, this is my friend Abby. She prepared the party with her grandmother. Let's enjoy alright. " They all gave Abby a hug. She was shocked. Her face was evidently pink even if she wasn't the greatest fan, they were one hell of hotties. >///<

" Hi. " After Abby turned her back there was a little voice behind her that she could sense the thick Irish accent. It was that Niall Horan of course.

" Hello. You must be Niall. Don't believe on anything Harry said. I don't like match-making, speed dating, online-dating. Blah Blah. " Abby had that intelligent tone that caught Nialler a little confused. " Because I believe that true love comes at the right time, " she said pretending to have a British accent.

" Umm... how did you know? Did Harry tell you?, " Niall asked. Even if he hasn't know her well yet, he feels comfortable with her and she was absolutely beautiful.

" Oh no. Don't ask. I believe you want a stroll outside. " Abby realized that Niall doesn't want to hear any smarty pants words anymore. But what is she doing taking him outside. They're not dating. She blushed >///<

" Did I tell you you're beautiful? " He asked. Making Abby blush even more.

" No. Just now, you did. " She simply answered.

" C'mon. Don't take everything seriously. Harry used to tell me you were fun and cute and- "

" Before my parents died. " Abby mentally slapped herself for opening the conversation to Niall like that. The breeze just heavily pulled her hair against her face showing Niall how fragile she can get.

" W-wait. Don't cry. I didn't mean to. " He was not really good at comforting others but she looked up to him and Niall just lowered his head. Abby always thought that she loved Harry but with Niall, she feels like it was love at first sight.

When their lips met. It was a dream come true for both of them. It was just a simple kiss but it showed more love than anything else.

" Sweet. " Harry just stood in the front porch staring at them. He always loved Abby and he thinks he was wrong for match-making her with Niall. They look perfect with each other. Jealousy ran over his veins but all he wants was her happiness.

" I'm sorry. " Abby pulled away and took a few steps back. She loves Niall but she still loves Harry. " That was half-hearted. " Niall didn't understand what she said but pulled her to a hug.

" Harry, right? If I have to fight for you, I will. " Abby saw passion in Niall's eyes. It was like a blue sea of everything.

" I love you both. Both of you climbed my walls. The walls that I built for myself so I can never be hurt again. Thank you. But how did you do that with just a kiss, Niall? "

" Maybe because I sang that part of the song. "

They just both laughed.