I Just Love You { Rebecca and Liam }

I packed my bags up for school. Well not really school because I am home-schooled. Believe me, I am weird. My Dad is a teacher in college and he is a bit overprotective, I guess. I can't really blame him after all, when he lost Mom he almost commited suicide. She was everything for both me and Dad. Sweet, beautiful and caring. She was murdered and I ... I ... I don't really want to talk about it.

Dad made me feel like I really go to school. He would give me assignments, he is strict, he gives me grades, he gives me projects and he sometimes hires classmates for me. I never wanted to go to school. I want to make Dad happy so that he will not remember the bitter past anymore. 

"I'll be going to my class now, you can stay here and work with your homeworks." Dad stood up. I hate it when he leaves for his "real" class. He gives me a kiss in the cheeks but I pull his hand.

"No classmates?" I pouted. He smiled and reached for his phone. I don't know who he called but I was very happy to meet a new friend.

"There you go. He will be here in a moment. Remember my rules, okay?"

"Yes, Dad." 

I got back to the papers he gave me. The good thing about being home-schooled is that no one watches you, you can eat, sleep, watch TV and stuff that normal students can't do. I tied my shoulder-length brown hair to a pair of pigtails of uneven lengths and stretched my long legs so I can really relax. 

The doorbell rang. I quickly got up and approached the door. When I passed by the mirror and GAHD I look hideous. I took the ponytail away and fixed my uniform. Yes, I do wear a uniform.

"Hello." He said as I opened the door.

No.

Liam Payne.

................

"You're awake. Great. I almost freaked out. I am terribly sorry if I shocked you. I never knew you were a fan that you would faint like that. I am really really sorry." Liam said in a very fast way. I realized my head was on his lap. What the? O////O I blushed so hard and I immediately stood up.

"No, it's okay. Sorry for the bother." I tried to keep my eyes away from him or else I am going to die. He is just oh so adorable. XD

"So, what's your name?"

"Rebecca. " I looked him in the eye." Will you please excuse me for a second? "

He nodded and I ran to my room as fast as I could. Locked the door. Closed the windows. The inner directioner in me came out. "AAAAAHHHH!!! OMGeeee!!! Liam is IN MY HOUSSSSE." I started jumping up and down on my soft red bed and almost knocked down the different editions of 1D's album. I am just a big fan. I mean super big fan XD

"Rebecca, Rebecca are you alright?"

"I AM HEARING LIAM'S VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD!!! I WUV YOU SO MUCH!!! I JUST LOVE YOU!!!" I really can't help myself. 

The door slammed in front of me and it fell down. My body froze as Liam stood there with his eyes wide open.

"Sorry ... I just thought you were bewitched. Something like that." His eyes traveled around the room and a smile formed on his lips. I am going to die. "Cool."

"Sorry, I just love you."

"Come on. Let's get something to eat." He reached for my hand. I blushed but I no longer screamed. The inner little voice of true love in me was screaming like a boiling kettle.

"Outside? No. I can cook, trust me." 

"Are you scared going outside?"

"Not really. Dad just told me not to. Besides, how did you know my Dad?"