Wait... what!?

The bus came. After hours of fun at the beach school was over. You saw everybody go on the bus and you sat with bakugo like before. It was such a long ride but you got back to the school soon. A lot of people were crying saying goodbye but you and your friends didn't since you would hang out during the summer. You walked home with bakugo as always but he seemed to be staring at you the whole time. "Is there something on my face?" You asked. "A fly" he remarked "huh??" You started swatting at your face but Bakugo suddenly rubbed his finger on your cheek, wiping the nonexistent fly on your cheek. You blushed a little because he was looking in your eyes the whole time. You couldn't seem to look away. You never noticed how pretty his eyes look. They were a gorgeous shade of red. You realized how long you were staring at him so you looked away blushing a bit. You said goodbye and walked home hoping he didn't see you blush. However Bakugo was confused as to why you walked away so suddenly. He already missed you.
You started watching TV and heard a knock on the door. You answered it and it was Denki??!! "Oh, hi Denki!" You realized Denki looked sad but you could tell he wasn't actually sad... "you okay?" You asked him. His head was down but when he looked up he looked... insane. "Y/N, come willingly with me or I'll have to make you" so.. there's no way out huh "where? And why?" "Do you like bakugo" that was straightforward. "I think I do." Denki made a very angry face. He grabbed your arm and you started fighting back. He was about to hit you in the face to knock you out until he fell. What happened? "Don't touch what's mine. Dunce Face" bakugo??... you looked over and saw bakugo. He exploded Denki! He looked fine but unconscious, until bakugo exploded his head "bakugo!" He was... smiling "what." "Did you kill him!?" You asked very worried "yeah. You're coming with me." What??? "Where?" Suddenly your vision went black. The last thing you felt was your body falling but being caught.
Author:
I'm sorry if this story isn't very good. You're welcome to stop reading it :)