The escape

Bakugos POV
I had to knock her out. She wouldn't shut up. I grabbed Alana's body effortlessly and went in the basement. I threw her body and I heard the thump. I turned around and started leaving the basement. I heard something and turned around. Alana wasn't there. What the- wait! Where's Todoroki! Suddenly the lights turned off and you smelt something. It was smoke, a fire!? You started to try and leave the basement but it was no good. I'd get burned, I can't use my quirk to blast off because I will hurt myself and I'm not sweating. If I waited till I do sweat from the fire, I'll have a lack of oxygen and I'd have to go to the hospital. Which means I'd get caught and go to jail. And Alana would be free. I can't live without her. So I guess I have to die. I sat there in the basement. Waiting. The fire reached me and I just sat there and burned. Didn't hurt as much as my broken heart. I started burning. Thinking about Y/N. What did I do wrong? I killed Alana which seems to have been her breaking point but she was scared of me before then too. I was just trying to protect her. I love her. I love her. I have to tell her that. WAIT Y/N IS CANDCUFFED TO THE BED SHES GOING TO BURN NO! Oh my god. I can't save her. But... that means we'll die together! We can be together forever in the afterlife! Wait. What happened down here to cause this?
Y/N's POV
I woke up to the smell of smoke. "What... Happened" you looked up and saw fire. You freaked out. You heard something break behind you and felt arms grab you. You didn't have time to see who it was. You escaped the house after a little struggle with the boards and finally you were out. You looked to see who saved you and you were in shock.