Is it... the end?

You looked to see who it was and you were in shock. "Todoroki!? I thought you died!" He smiled sadly at me "no, I passed out from the heat and yelling so much. Bakugo must've thought I was dead too." "Why didn't you break out earlier?" I asked curiously "I... I wanted to die. Alana died because of me. If only I had gone in the house with her I could've saved her." You were in shock. He thought it was his fault? "It isn't your fault Todoroki" he looked back up at you "she wanted to come in. She told me she didn't care if she died. She told me to tell you that you were staying over for a while and to leave." You started tearing up "here" he gives me Alana's body. "Please give her a proper funeral. I'm going back in. I want to die. I can't live without her and I'm going to die in the same spot she did. I hope to see her at the gates. Even if I don't make it in. I need to tell her I'm sorry. Goodbye Y/N" you started crying "Todoroki! No! Please, you are the only person that I can talk to... the only person who knew Alana almost as much as I do.. please don't go." Todoroki smiled with small tears in his eyes. "I know for a fact Alana is right by your side and won't leave it. She'll be watching over you. Know that." He started walking towards the house. No. This can't be happening!

Todorokis POV
I walked in the house of the fire I created. I can't wait to see you again. I missed you. You sat there burning thinking about all the fun times you had.

Y/N's POV
I heard sirens. Please someone help Todoroki. Please. Anyone. I saw ambulances and fire trucks the ambulances took me and Alana. Alana went in a different one. No. "Please let me be with her" you said with tears still streaming down your face. The medic people looked at each other and decided to let you two be in the same one.

——TIME SKIP——
I woke up in a bed. Oh, I hope this wasn't a dream. Please say I'm not in Bakugos bed. You looked around and you weren't in his bed. You were in a hospital. You sighed in relief when a doctor came in. "Hello, I'm Doctor Johnson, are you okay to answer questions?" You we're nervous since you weren't the best at talking to people you didn't know but you nodded your head. "Okay, how many people were in the house during the fire" oh, right. "Two people" "okay. Do you know their names?" "Yes. One of them was upstairs and his name was Shoto Todoroki. The one that I think was in the basement is Katsuki Bakugo" he looked at you wide eyed but quickly changed his expression. "Okay, how do you know them" "Todoroki was my best friends boyfriend and he was a fellow classmate. Bakugo was my neighbor and he kidnapped me" he looked at you with concern. "Who was the body you were carrying" you sighed. "My best friend" "oh my, I'm so sorry. But i have to ask you one last question. What happened?"

——TIME SKIP——
By the end of telling Doctor Johnson the whole story you were crying. You didn't leave one detail out. "Can Alana please have a funeral?" Doctor Johnson looked at you sincerely "yes. But you don't have to go. Although I bet you will it's a choice." You nodded showing you understood  "I know. But I do have to. And I will tell her family. I have to." He nodded. You had one question lingering in the back of your mind. You were scared to ask but you had to ask this. "Todoroki and Bakugo... did any of them survive?