Chapter 2: Start is the blind

CHAPTER 2:

BEING RE-WRITTEN

START IS THE BLIND.

"Why, why, why, why, why" Harry startled awake from his prior nap on the couch, to a low mumbling of a man repeating 'why'

"Louis?" Harry groaned, his voice deep and raspy.

"Er, hi Harryt" Louis greeted awkwardly. It was dark, and Harry could barely make out Louis figure in the blackness. Flicking on a light, Harry gasped at the sight of Louis forehead. A long gash extended on it.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah fine, just go back to sleep" Louis snapped. Harry's eyes filled with hurt but he sauntered to his room, attempting to find slumber.

~•~

Harry awoke to a voicemail on his phone.

'1 New Voicemail

, Boo ;)

He clicked on the 'listen button'

"Hey Haz *sniffle* El and I br-broke up and I'm on my way h-home just *sniffle* wanted to let you know, I'm just passing that old park we always go to-" The was a screeching of tires and a heart breaking scream from Lou

Harry was shocked and standing like a idiot in his place. Suddenly, He snapped out of his dream like state and zipped out the door heading to that 'old park'

~•~

At the park, there were lots of bright red and blue flashing lights. They surrounded a scene. Ambulances, blared out as the police sirens mixed in the shrieking ear shrilling commotion.

Harry confusedly slammed his car door shut, and quickly ran over to the scene.

"What the h-" Harry started shouting, when a olive skinned police man motioned for him to stop.

"What do you need sir?, This is a closed scene" The officer kindly scolded, if possible.

"Well, I would like to know the mans name who was involved with this and whatever happened, please" Harry gushed out, holding in his breath as he awaited the news.

"The mans name is Louis Tomlinson and basically a drunk driver slammed into the front of young Louis' car here, the drivers, and he was knocked unconscious, he is currently being rushed to St. Beliefs hospital, in critical condition" The officer explained.

Harry face fell, and his heart cracked and crumbled. He was almost positive anyone a mile away could hear his heart scream in agony at those simple words.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I know it's short and crappy but I decided you deserved an update! And

ATTENTION

Drama Llama starts next chapter! So it finally gets interesting!!! YAYA!! haha well this is a VERY dramatic book so...if you don't like that stuff....leave now...because it starts next chappie!

Cupcake Boo ~•~