Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Okay guys, we are back in the point of view of Elsa, enjoy!

          Before I even walk through the door, I see a tea cup come flying at my head. I quickly dodge it and look, “Is the March Hare here?” I ask as I see the March Hare by a stove that seems like a bad idea. “His making soup, don’t worry believe or not, he’s great cook.” I hear. I look in front of me to see a beautiful woman with long white hair with a crown on top of her head. I see her cover her mouth as she walks over to me.

          I curtsey, knowing it’s the White Queen. “It’s wonderful to meet you, your majesty.” I say but then I feel a hug go around me. I look up to see the Queen hugging me. “So formal to your mother, Crystal raised you well.” She says as she pulls back. I feel my eyes widen, “My mother? Wait… Crystal! I left her at the Red Queen’s castle…” I say, I feel my knees start to get weak. I feel her arms ago around me again. “Don’t worry my princess, Crystal is fine. She’s here.” I look up at her, “She is? But how?” I ask.

          I see the Queen smile as she grabs my hand, “Come, I’ll answer all your questions somewhere where the Hare won’t hit us when he gets upset.” She says right when a spoon hits the wall. I hold back my giggle, “I agree, let’s go.” I say as I follow her. She leads me to another white room; the windows are open showing in the moonlight. I take a sit as I see someone put a cup of tea in front of me.

          “So where should I start…” I hear the Queen asks. “Maybe form the beginning, why you gave me away to Crystal?” I ask. I see the Queen’s eyes widen, “Elsa, I never wanted to give you up, you and your sister are my life, my world.” “Sister?” I ask I have a sister? “I’ll explain that soon; let me start when you were born.”

          “When you and your twin sister were born, your father and I were so happy, so was Wonderland, it was beautiful happy time. We had a party to celebrate both of your births, but then my sister attacked… The Red Queen.” The Red Queen is my aunt? I thought as drink my tea. “Your father was so brave; he just wanted to save us. He told Crystal to take us away from here, but… When I went to grab you and your sister, your sister was gone, take away from me.” I see a tear go down her face, I grab her hand.

          “I’m so sorry; it’s just been hard to talk about it. Losing your sister was so… hard. And then your father, your father died by the hands of Pitch, the Red Queen’s right hand man, maybe even her lover. I believe his son; Hans took your sister while his father was fighting with yours.” I see her wipe her tear away, “I saw your father die, it was hard but I did what he wanted, I ran. Crystal took us to an old well in the woods.

          “I did what was best and gave you to Crystal and… She took you to a different place I never heard of.” I see a smile go on her face, “If it wasn’t for Cheshire, I wouldn’t know how you were doing.” I smile back, “You knew Cheshire was my best friend?” She nods, “Yes, she told me how you were doing, how you were a heartbreaker.” I feel my cheeks get warm. I hear her laugh, “You’re just like me, I did that too before I meet your father, he was my white knight, I loved him so much.”