Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"There they are." I hear Peter next to me as I see a full red army looking back at us. I feel my horse come to a stop. I look at Lillianna who is looking at Peter, him the same. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Let me talk to her first." I hear as I turn my head to see my mother looking at me. I nod, "Be careful." I whisper as she jumps off her horse and walks to her sister. After looking at them side by side, you can't tell they are sisters at all. I look past the Red Queen and see Anna just glaring at me, she wasn't dressed for battle, she was dressed for a funeral, mine I'm guessing.

"Dear sister, please, call off this war, return my daughter, give Wonderland back to me and leave here." My mother says with proud. I see the Red Queen do a smile, "Why should I give back what is rightful mine! I am the oldest and this is my Kingdom!" She yells back at my mother which makes me make a fist. I see my mother sigh, "Then you leave me no choose." She turns to me, "Elsa." I feel my body tenses up till I feel Peter grab my hand. I turn to him as he gives me a small smile.

I feel tears start to go into my eyes, "Am I going mad?" I ask him not knowing why. He jumps off his horse and helps me down, "You must of to have fallen in love with someone as mad as my brother." I blink a tear out of my eye, "Are you letting me choose who I can be with?" I ask. I see him nod, "Only if you don't kill me after the war for what I do." I raise an eyebrow but he just winks at me, "Go, defect the beast, and be with my mad brother." I laugh as I wipe away my tear and take a deep breath. I turn to my mother and my aunt. I put on my brave face and walk over to them.

I stop next to my mother and look at my aunt. I see her laugh, "You're as weak as your mother." I glare, "No, I'm just as strong as my mother, my father and my real aunt." I turn my head to see Crystal with a weak smile on her face. I turn back to the Red Queen, "Bring out your warrior." I see her smile go down and her eyes darken, "Fine, you want my pet, I'll show you my pet." She turns to Pitch and nods her head. I see Pitch smiles as he steps forward but each step he takes, his body starts to changes.

His legs became long and almost dragon like, his arms became long dangers black wings and his face became the face of a beast of great fear. I see him move his long neck into a circle as he looks back at me, "Like my new look Princessssss...." He hisses. I pull my sword out and hold it out in front of me, "You don't scare me Pitch." I say back as I see him laugh, "You ssssshould be." He hisses again, his tongue sticking out. I raise my sword and hit his tongue and watch it fall to the ground. Pitch steps back in pain and glares at me. I put my sword close the ground, "Enough talk." I say as start to swing.

Every step I took, Pitch took two steps back. I keep swing harder as he starts to blow this light blue/purple lighting at me. I hold my shield up, praying it won't burn me. As he keeps up the lighting I start to push it forward trying to burn him. "Elsa!" I hear behind me. I look at the back of my shield to see Hans holding a sword up high close to me; it was either burn to death or get my head chopped off. Then I saw it, an arrow go through Han's hand. I hear him scream as he drops. I look to see Lillianna holding a bow and arrow.

"White side is helping! Attack!" I hear someone yell and I see White and Red Guard attack each other. I knew it was my time to fight back. I push the lighting back as much as I could and rolled over. I see everyone fighting but my mother and aunt. I turn back to Pitch and start to attack him more, cutting him deeper. I tried to remember what Peter taught me, what Hatter taught me, Crystal, Lillianna, the twins, the little white rabbit and even the Quite One. What I was here for, what I was born to do. We start to climb up some stairs, him following behind me closely.

I keep looking for a way to attack him more when I see a rope. I smile to myself as I throw myself onto the rope and pushed it to the right so it went behind Pitch. I let go and held my sword with both hands as I aimed for his neck. "Off with your head!" I yell as the sword goes down Pitch's neck and I watch as he head rolls down the stairs and his body falls to the ground. Everyone stops as they watch the head rolls up to the Red Queen's feet. She looks at Pitch's head and then up at me, "You... You killed him! You killed my love!" She yells at me and then looks around, "Kill her! Off with her head!" She yells.