Chapter 11

Chapter 11

          “This is your old room.” Hatter says as he opens a door. I stood in amazement; it was just like my room back home down to the tee. “Cheshire told the Queen how your old room looked so she made it feel like ‘home’ to you.” I walk in and look around, I felt like home to me. I turn back and smile, “It’s perfect.” I walk over to him and grab his hand and pull him to the bed. I put my head on his lap as he starts to mess with my hair. “How did you escape?” I ask I wanted to know what happened to him.

          “Cheshire got me out, the liquid that is in your jewelry, will it’s made out of the juice of different trees, she got me some so I could shrink so I can go through the bars, and she changed to look like me, so no one would no different.” I felt a smile go on my face again, “She’s a true friend.” I say as I laid in silent. I look up to see Hatter just looking at the mirror, I turn my eyes to see himself looking back, his eyes that dark blue again.

 I grab his hand to stop him, “I’m just so happy you’re safe. I just… I can’t lose you.” I feel him squeeze my hand harder, something was wrong, I look back at the mirror, he was smiling at me, he knew I was watching. Was Hatter thinking about my Knight? “Hatter, whose my Knight?” I ask keeping my eyes on the mirror, something in his eyes was different, like he knew about my Knight. I sit up and look back at Hatter; he was looking at the ground.

“It’s hard to explain Elsa.” He says, still looking at the ground. “Mother says only you can explain him to me, that you know where his trapped at.” I hear him sigh, “Yeah… I know where he is.” I raise an eyebrow, “Where is he Hatter?” I watch as he ruffles his hair, “It might be better if I let him explain it to you.” He says and finally looks at me. One eye is dark blue; the other is the light blue I love so much. “What do you mean? How can I…” I start to hear a tapping noise behind me, breaking me off my sentence.

I slowly turn my head back to the mirror to see the Mirror Hatter’s hand on the glass. I turn back at the Hatter he was just looking at me and the mirror, and then it hit me. “His in the same body as you. His trapped in your body.” I see Hatter nod, “He’s my brother… My twin brother and your true White Knight.” “Brother, you said I could explain it to my Princess, keep your promise.” I hear behind me. I look back at the mirror and then back at Hatter; he was just glaring at the mirror, nervous. “You have ten minutes brother.” Hatter hisses before he closes his eyes.

I wait till I see Hatter sit up straight and open his eyes, both eyes are dark blue now. He turns to me and smile, “It’s so nice to meet you face to face my Princess.” He says and I quickly stand up and back away from him, I know it wasn’t Hatter. “So you’re my knight?” I ask as I cross my arms. He stands and walks over to the mirror; my eyes follow to see Hater was in the mirror now. “Thank you for letting me talks to my Princess brother.” The none Hatter says as he turns to me.

“What am I to call you? I won’t call you my Knight.” I say glaring; I get a bad feeling from him. “Peter, I’m the Hatter’s brother.” “I got that.” I hiss as he walks closer to me. “You’re a feisty on aren’t you now?” He says with a grin. “Only to people I don’t truth. Now are you going to tell me how you got trapped in your brother’s body?” I ask. His only a few inches away from me, I have to keep my cool even if I feel like I’m shaking. “Your lovely Aunt did this to me, to us. When you were little, your mother and father knew that either Hatter or I would be wed to you.

“My family wanted it to be me, because they knew I was going to be your Knight, the person to protect you, Hatter, well, he a little…” He moves he hand on the side of his head and moved his finger in a circle. “Mad?” I ask. Peter nods, “He sure is, hence the nickname.” I keep glaring at him, “And?” “Well, after you got taken away from Wonderland, your Aunt or the Red Queen got worried that I would come and save you , so she put a curse on me and Hatter, for us to be trapped in one body, which only made him more mad.”

He grabs my hands, “You can save us, and once you do, we can be together.” He says as he pulls me in. “Who says I want to be with you?” I say as I push him away. He looks at me shocked, “What do you mean? Why wouldn’t you want to be with me?” I walk over to the mirror to see Hatter smiling at me, he places his hand on the glass and I do the same. “I love Hatter, not you.” I face Peter, “You are the one thing that scares me about Hatter, and it’s not even him who scares me. You are a vicious man, who only wants the title, not my heart and love.

“But Hatter wants me for me. And that’s all I want.” I say. I look back at Hatter to see him smiling at me, then he starts to bang on the glass trying to warn me but it was too late, Peter grabs my arm and pulls me, “You think this is over!? I have the title; your family wants us to be together! A Knight and a Princess are meant to…” Then… Peter starts to scream, and holds his head. He falls to the ground, not moving. I slowly walk to him, “Hatter…” I kneel next to him and touch his arm, I see him move as he looks at me, the light blue eyes just staring at me.

I start to hear banging. I look at the mirror to see Peter banging the glass, trying to get out. I stand and grab a blanket from the bed and throw it over the mirror, “I’ve had enough of you.” I walk back to Hatter to see him still sitting on the ground. “Are you okay?” I ask as I sit next to him. He won’t look at me. I sigh and look out the window, what was going to happen? I know I will have fight to save this world, am I ready for it? “Did you mean it?” I hear next to me breaking me from my thoughts. I look at Hatter, his still looking at the ground.

“Did you mean what you said to Peter, about me, how he scares you.” I do a soft smile and place my hand under his chin making him look at me, “I meant every word I said. Like I said at the castle, I fell in love with you, everything about you. I can see who the real Knight is and who is the mad one.” I see a small smile go on his face as he places his hand on my cheek, “Are you sure you want me to be your Knight?” He asks. I nudge my head closer to his hand, “I’d be mad if I didn’t.”

I see him sigh as he starts to kiss me and moves his hand down my side making me shiver. He pulls back, “I love you Elsa.” I smile and stand. He looks up at me as I start to move to the bed, I turn back to him, my hair going over one side of my face, “Well… You not going to let me do this alone are you?” I ask as I see his eyes widen, “Are…. Are you sure?” he asks as he slowly stands. I turn my back to him, “Unzip me and find out.”

Before I knew it, I in bed with Hatter, kissing him, loved him as much as I could. Whatever happens tomorrow, at less I have tonight with Hatter and right now that’s all that matters.

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the short update but I wanted to update before my trip and before I got busy today!! So forgive me for it being short and say yay for an update! Whoo! Anyways, leave me some comments, maybe some votes if you like it! Thank you guys!! Love you all! And sorry for my spelling and grammar.

~Kitty Kat