Chapter One

Lexi's Pov 

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed screaming random crap. " GET UP GET UP GET UP!!!!!! BANNANAS, PANCAKES!!!! CHILD WAKE YO ASS UP." I've had enough of this I grabbed my pillow and launched it in the direction the voice was coming from. I knew I was successful when I heard a groan instead of the screaching noise.I opened my eyes and saw Cameron bent over holding his stomach in pain. HAHAHAHAHAHA bitch don't mess with the captain of the basketball, soccer and netball team. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I sat giggling until he noticed I was up then he grabbed me. Uh No this can't be good last time this happened I ended up in the pool. He walked down the stairs with me screaming and punching him to make him put me down. He went through the kitchen pass the counter with food on it , might as well grab a pancake, then to the garden. Hopefully he'll leave me out here not soaking wet." CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS YOU BETTER PUT ME DOWN BEFORE YOU REGRET IT " "nope" " SERIOUSLY IF I GET THROWN INTO THE POOL I WILL MURDER YOU. JUST 'CAUSE YOU'RE MY BROTHER DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T 'CAUSE I WILL" and with that I was in the pool with a wet pancake... He messed with the wrong girl.

I quickly got out and ran to him " Cameron you look like you need a hug.. come 'ere" He tried running away but I was too quick I jumped on his back making sure to get him wet. I got off and grabbed a new pancake. " Lex, you ruined my faviourte top" he moaned " Well... you ruined my pancake.So, we're even " I laughed. I went up stairs into my room and jumped in the shower once I was done I got dressed into black leggins a white top with GEEK  wrote in black across the middle and white converse. I quickly straightened my hair, did my make up ( consealor, mascara and lipgloss) and grabbed my geek glasses. I made my way downstairs to grab a bite to eat when there was a knock at the door. Since no one was answering it and the knocks kept getting louder I went and answered it. " CALM YOUR CRAZY ASSESS DOWN I'M COMING" I screamed as  I neared the door. As I opened it about 15 crazy boys came charging in. " Who on earth are you lot ??? " I asked out of curiousity but no one replied.

I gave up on trying to get an answer so I went in the yard and shot some hoops just as I was about to shoot my last hoop I felt people starring at me. Creeps. I turned round to see the 15-ish crazy boys all starring at me. I turned back round as fast as I could beginging to get nervous of having them watch my every move." CAMERON SOME FAN'S IN YOUR BACK YARD" Cameron came rushing out worried but searched everywhere " erm... where" they all pointed at me. I turned round to face them and waved at Cameron. He had a confused look on his face. " Heya" I said all sweet and innocent. " oh hi Lex " he came and hugged me. The look on the boys faces were sooo funny they looked utter confused. The through all the boys I saw one face I recoginsed Nashes. " Hey Nash soo nice of you to come charging in without a hug" I went and hugged him. I'm sooo short compare to him.As I stepped away from the hug cameron broke the silence " Guys meet my little sister Lexi... She isn't a cazied fan either she actually doesnt like vine" and they all gasped I just stood there giggling at them.

"Sooo why didnt we know about her but Nash did?? " a younger version of nash asked. I shrugged my shoulders waiting for Cam to answer. While they were all talking I went back to playing with my basketball. I didn't care if they were watching. I started to dribble the ball up to the net then shot and it went in straight away and I started to do my happy dance... ( I'm a terrible dancer ). When I turned round the boys had a amused smirk on there face. Oh how I would love to wipe the it off.