Chapter 5: New Girlfriend

"G-g-girlfriend?!" I can't believe he's telling me all this, and he had a fucking girlfriend!! I feel stupid. I thought this would be it. We would get back together! But no, because I'm a hopeless romantic. "Yes. We got together last year. Her name is Alisha." I can't believe this. He says he misses me, but he had a replaced me after a year. I haven't tried to replace him. Maybe I should. The bellhop looks like he can be great. "I can't believe this." I muttered under my breath. "You tell me you miss me, although you have a fucking girlfriend! I can't take anymore of your shit!" He was probably all confused as to why I was screaming at him, but I don't give a fuck! "Woah woah woah girl. Chill out! What happened here?!"

"Happened here is I thought you came here to apologize and then we'd get together again. But no you have a fucking beautiful blonde girlfriend. You replaced me. And I am still trying to get over you! I am such a fucking hopeless romantic!" I was about to burst into tears. I tried to collect myself. I know it would only last a bit though, so I had to get everything out before I can't any longer. "I can't believe you... I can't believe you do this..."

"Look, the reason why I'm here. Is I wanted to know you still liked me, and as I see here... You do. This is good, because I was planning on breaking up with Alisha, and knowing you still like me makes it good on me cause then we'd get together." This sounds so stupid! "Wait wait, so you are telling me, that if I still like you, you'd break up with Alisha for me, but if I don't you'd stay with Alisha?"

"Uh... Pretty much... Yeah." Is he kidding me? Its like he'd only come back to me as a favor. That's not right. "I'm sorry. Yes I like you, but if this is what's going to happen, I can't. You are not breaking up with your girlfriend for me. What if Alisha were to see you one day and say that she still likes you, how do I know you're not going to go back to her?!" I was literally screaming at him. I'm surprised I'm not bursting into tears. "But Lula, I wouldn't. Why won't you trust me?" Was he seriously asking me this question? "Because you fucked another girl behind my back?! That's why I can't trust you, now get out of my suite! Now!" I was mad. So mad I literally grabbed his arm and threw him out. I shut the door afterwards. Five minutes later I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened it thinking it would be Mark, but to my surprise, it's was the bellhop.

(A/N)

Hey you guys, I hoped you liked it. You got to know more about Alisha, and now we will see how Lula and sir bellhop do in the next chapter. Yes you will learn more about the sexy bellhop (ladies you're welcome). Okay, so picture in the side bar is the famous Alisha. I have a feeling you guys will hate her in the middle of the book (she's kind of a bitch). Well hope you guys like this chapter and hope you guys like the next.
Bye loves.