Chapter 1: I'm sorry

I woke up on a Monday morning, I looked over to my wrist I recently slit and noticed it bled on my bed a bit
I have to clean this up before my dad wakes up.

I pulled off my bed sheet and brought it to the laundry room to get it clean. Ever since my mom died I was the one taking care of my family.. And I was three! Well to be more exact, my aunt took care of me for 7 years and once I was ten I went back home to a crack house. Well okay, it looked like a crack house. There was bottles of liquor everywhere. I smelt like pot everywhere. Ever since then, I thought myself to cook (with the help of my aunt) and to clean (also with the help if my aunt).

I started the washing machine then went to the kitchen. I had to get ready because my aunt and I are going on a little getaway for spring break. We were flying to New York. My aunt chose it because she doing a little modeling gig there and she wanted me to come with her because she is the only female friend I have. Well to be honest the only friend I have.

I went back to my room to pack up. I walked by my brothers room. I looked in, and he came to the door and shut it. Even after 16 years he hates me... Maybe if he didn't hate me I'd be much happier. He would've told me about my ex, and would've helped me get through it.

I walked into my room and checked the time.
9:47 AM

My aunt was picking my up on thirteen minutes. I had to get my shit ready. I went to my bathroom (we had our own bathrooms) and grabbed all my makeup and hair stuff. I walked to my tub and grabbed my soap and luffa. Then I came across my razor. My blood stained razor. I was contemplating on bringing it. I put it in my bag. My aunt doesn't know anything about what has happened in the last two years. She knows me and my ex broke up, but she never talks about him cause I told her not to. I pulled out a few clothes out of my dresser, grabbed some money I've been saving up. I also wrote a note to my dad and brother saying I left for the week with my aunt. I walked out of my room and Trent was waiting outside of my room.

"Where are you going?" He asked. First time he ever cared about where I was going.

"Aunt Sylvia is picking me up. We are going to New York for spring break." I explained.

"Does dad know?" He asked.

"Uh.. No. Why do you care anyways?" I started to get diffensive.

"Because you are still my baby sister. And if your packing to go somewhere I need to know at least. Plus I heard you crying last night. And saw you were bring your sheet down. And.." He looked down at my wrist. I pulled down my sleeve a bit. He took my arm and lifted my sleeve. "Lula? Why? Why are doing this? Who is making you do this to yourself?" He started to raise his voice a bit. I looked at him in these eyes. I saw in the corner of his eyes there was a tear. He knew exactly who is making me do this. "I-Is me and dad, and Mark?" The tear rolled down his cheek and his voice cracked.

"Y-yes. It is. You and dad hating me. And Mark and all my ex friends. You guy make it so hard for me to live." I was tearing up. Trent had nothing to say. I pulled my arm away, rolled my sleeve down. I checked my phone.
10:01 AM

My aunt should be here my now.
Ding dong

There she was.

"Trent, I have to go. Please pull out my bed sheet and put it in the dryer for me." I said heading towards the stairs.

"Sure. And um.. Lula?" He said sympathetically. "Uh yeah?" I said confused. "Please try to stop. And I'll try my best to stop." He said pulling my arm towards him. He wrapped my arms around his torso. "I'm so, so, sorry. I didn't know I hurt you this much. Its not your fault mom died." I was crying his chest. "I love you." I whispered between sobs. I pulled back remembering my aunt aas down stairs. "Have fun. See you in a week." My brother said when I ran down the stairs. I looked in the mirror be the door and wiped my tears. I saw my aunt in the front door. She pulled my arm to the car. We were half an hour late. The plan leaves at eleven. We rushed to the airport, rushed to the gates, gave our passes, and got into our seats.

-------

(A/N)
Sorry if it isn't really good. Its my first time at this. Comment what you liked about it, and if you want me to add anything for nexts chapters just comment. It would do me lots. It will help me make it a interesting you lovelies.
The picture in the side bar is Trent and Lula hugging. And the soning is Sorry by Sleeping with Sirens.
Thanks :3