Chapter 6: Drinking again

(A/N)
In this chapter, the point of views (POV) will be changing. I will let you know who's POV it is.

~Lula's POV~

"Uh... Hello. Sorry to bother you, I just heard screaming and wanted to know if you were alright. I saw some boy run out of your suite. Did something happen between you two?" That's sweet. The hot bellhop was worried about me. "Uh yeah. I'm fine. Just seriously pissed. And upset. But you don't want to hear about." I kinda did want to tell him about what happened but he didn't want to heat it. But it would be nice to talk to him about it. "Here how about this. I get off work in an hour. Once I get off, we can go out to dinner and you can tell me then. Are able to survive till then?" He grinned. Damn he was hot! "Uh, I'll try to survive till then. Because honestly, you don't know what goes around in my head. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to know." I said looking away. "I'd love to know what go around in that beautiful little head of yours." He grinned again and I giggled. "Okay." I smiled. I haven't been this happen since I was with... My smile kinda faded. "Is there something wrong?" I felt my eyes watering. I couldn't let him see me like this. "Yeah. You should get back to work. What's your name?" I wiped my tears away, fighting back the ones that were on there way. "Jesse, and yours?"  "Lula. Okay you should get back to work. I don't want you getting in trouble because of me." I actually wanted him to stay, but that couldn't happen.  I will just have to see him in less than an hour. "Yeah, I should go. See you soon Lula." He leaned in and gave me I light kiss on the cheek. I swear he felt the heat off me cheek to his lips. He pulled back and grinned at me blushing. And then he turned around and left.

~Mark's POV~

"What the fuck did I do?! Shit! I really wanted her back, but I screwed everything." I was punching the walls. Luckily I was at my own house. The house I share with my girlfriend! The girlfriend I don't even like! She just assumes she my girlfriend cause we've hooked up a billion times. I went to the bathroom, looked around so my razors. I couldn't believe I'd do this. I found my razors, and I took one and broke it to get a blade. I went to my room. The room I share with my "girlfriend". I looked the room. I had the key anyways, so I'm safe. I walked over to my cabinet. Me and Alisha have our own cabinets. We had the keys to our own, and we weren't aloud to go in each others. But I know all she has in hers is lingerie. For me its liquor. Have it in there whenever I need it, and now I need it. Yes, I have a drinking problem. No one can help me with it. I grabbed a full bottle of Daniel's, and walked over to my bed with the bottle and blade. I sat on my bed and took my shirt off, and looked at my arms. My bare pale arms. I've never cut before. This would be my first time. I took the blade I sliced through my arm. I saw the blood start to show. I cut faster and harder. Faster and harder. Faster and harder. As soon as I was satisfied with my arm I laid on my back and took a swig of my Daniel's and just kept drinking and drinking till I passed out. Sadly one bottle didn't satisfy me. I had to get up and get another. After that bottle I fell asleep.

(A/N)

Warning: this part of the story is a bit explicit. If you think you'll feel uncomfortable, just skim through it and it will be over soon.

**flashback**
"Hey there sexy boy." A blonde in a tight black dress came up to me. She looked hot. It could be all the alcohol I had, or she was actually smoking hot. "What's a man like you doing all alone at a bar?" She came closer, she was so close I can smell her vanilla perfume. I loved that sent on girls. "I'm just here with the guys, who well have found their own girls to take home." I laughed and grinned at her. "You look pretty hot in that right dress of yours." Her boobs were almost sticking out of her dress. "Well if your looking for a girl to take home, I could be that girl." She was practically sitting on me now. Her crotch in mine. I pushed her off, tipped the bartender, and grabbed her arm. "Where are we going?" She sounded excited. "We are going to my place." We got to my car, I let her in, then I got in a sped back to my place. We reached the elevator but something about her made just so excited. I grabbed her closer to me and started to kiss her. I was rubbing against her. I couldn't wait to get inside her. The bell dinged telling us we were at my floor. We rushed to my apartment. I opened the door and pulled her in. I shut the door and pushed up against the door. I kissed her hard. I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around me. She was biting my lip. She wanted access in, and I gave it to her. Its like our toungs were having a war inside our mouths. I couldn't wait. I rushed to my bedroom with her still around my waist. I placed her on my bed. We kicked off our shoes. I pulled off her dress. She was wearing a black, lacy bra, matching her underwear. She looked so hot. She pulled off my shirt and jeans. She examined me, then pulled my neck so our lips can connect. She wrapped her legs around me and just pushed against her. I wanted more!! I needed more! I unclasped her bra and pulled off her underwear and she pulled mine off. Just as they were off I looked at her to know if I should go in and she looked at me with an approving look. And with that I went in. She moaned as I went deeper. I pushed in and out faster and harder, making her moan louder. "Ugh! Harder!" She screamed and I did. "Oh that's right!" She moaned. She dug her nails in me. And it made me moan and go faster. I started kissing her neck and she moaned even more. I pulled out, and started kissing her chest, then her stomach, then I moved to the inside of her leg. "Oh just go already!" She screamed, knowing what I was going to do. So I went and she moaned and screamed louder. I stopped, and then she pushed me over and she went on me, and started kissing my neck, and I moaned. She went lower and lower, and then she got to where she wanted and did what she wanted to do. I moaned so loud. "Oh baby! Keep going!" She came up and then I rolled her over and went on her and entered her, and gave a satisfying moan. I heard the door open but I didn't care. It was probably just the wind.
"Mark?!" I got off the girl and looked at the person in the door. Shit!

(A/N)

I hoped you guys liked it  I'm sorry for you guys who were uncomfortable. I did warn you. So I hoped you guys liked it. Next chapter, you guys will probably like it. Sorry if the flashback was longer than the rest of the story. See you in the next chapter.
Bye loves.