Chapter 8: Not just a movie

~Lula's POV~

"Uh... Do you have a long sleeve shirt?" I asked holding up the Sleeping With Sirens T-shirt. To be honest, I was kinda turned on that he had this shirt and listened to them. I really hope I can pull off taking it home with me. I'll have to try. "Uh... Sorry. They're all dirty. I have a sweater you can borrow though. Just come into the next room when your done and I'll have found it by then." Great, he may see my cuts... And then he'll run away... Had to take a risk. I sighed and pulled off my dress. Got into the pants he gave me, and I put the SWS shirt on. The shirt was pretty big on me. I stood in front of the mirror. I felt naked showing my arms off. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.
He'll run away. He will be very upset.
I sucked it up and went to the other room, arms around my chest. That's when I saw him. Sweatpants and bare chest. He look so hot. Like a sex god. Shit! Did I just say that?! I really hope I didn't say that out loud! "Here is the sweater. Put it on you look really cold." He threw the sweater at me and I caught it and I felt him glance at my cuts. I pulled the sweater on and pulled the sleeves so that they cover my hands also. I came up to me and I got really insecure. He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "It will be alright." That meant he saw my scars. I started to sob in his chest. I hugged me tighter. After about what felt like forever, he pulled away and grabbed my hands. I was about to pull away when he rolled up my sleeves. He didn't have a look of shock on his face, which made me feel comfortable. He pulled my arm closer to his lips and kissed the scars. I managed to pull a smile on my face although my eyes were still full of tears. "It will be alright, I promise. Come on, let's go watch a movie."

About half an hour into the movie, me and Jesse had a make out session on his bed. I had not expected for this to happen tonight. Jesse started to take off the sweater I was wearing. I had let him because he knew already what was underneath. He started taking off my shirt (well it will be mine after tonight) and he noticed my batman bra. I felt like such a dork. What kind of girl wears a batman bra? Well, besides me. He had a cute grin on him. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing. I just find it cute that you're wearing a batman bra." I blushed and grabbed his face and let out lips find each other. I felt him smiling against my lips when I started pulling down his pants off him. He pulled mine off as well. We broke up apart. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked me reassuringly. I shook my head yes. He went over me to his drawer and grabbed a condom a put it on the dresser in reach for when its needed. "Don't want you end up getting pregnant. It'll make it worse on you with your situation." I had no idea how to respond with that. I leaned in and bit his lip to pull him closer to me. I could've sworn I bit his lip hard cause I tasted blood. I felt him fumbling with the clasp of my bra. Then I felt the pressure off my chest when he pulled it off. He started to rub my chest with his hand. It made me give a small moan. I started tugging at his boxers and he started tugging at my (batman, again) underwear. We managed to pull them off. He slammed his hand on the dresser trying to find the condom. He found it and had trouble slipping it on. "Jesse hurry up!" I practically screamed at him. He got it on and once he got it on, his lips crashed into mine. He was waiting till I wanted him to put it in. I bit his lip really hard, telling him I'm ready. He got in, and I moaned through our kiss. He started slowly. I was breathing a bit harder than usual. "Faster, Jesse. Faster." I managed to say. And so he did. He went faster and deeper each time. But each time it hurt. I remembered the cuts on my leg. I screamed in pain. He pulled out right away. "Are you alright?! Did I hurt you?" He asked, he sounded guilty. "Yes, no. Not entirely." He looked down at my thigh and noticed the cuts on my thigh. "Oh Lula. I'm so sorry. I didn't noticed they were there. I'm really, really sorry." He looked so sad. It wasn't his fault. It was mine. I didn't tell him about it. "Its fine. Its not your fault. Its mine for not saying anything." I kissed him on the lips. When I pulled away I looked in his eyes and said, "Its not your fault." He gave a small smile. And kissed my forehead. "How about we watch some TV, and try to get you some sleep." I shook my head yes.

~Mark's POV~

"Open the fucking door! I'm here to get my shit!" I had packed all of Alisha's stuff and had in front of the door. I opened the door and she stormed in. The look on her face was confused. "Did you pack my stuff up for me?" She looked at me confused. "Yeah I did. I wanted you out as fast ad possible so I packed all your stuff for you." I said in the nicest tone I had. "Oh... Well thanks. Can you help me load up my car?" She asked picking up a box. "Uh, yeah sure." I picked up a few boxes and headed down stairs to her car. There wasn't much talking. The only talking there was when she was telling me where to place things and what was in the box she was holding. It wasn't until I checked my phone to see if I got any text, that I realized it was night. In fact it was 2am. "Alisha?" I asked. "Uh, yeah?" She said picking up the last box. "Why did you come so late?" I crossed my arms around my chest. "Oh cause I was busy all day and then I remember that I had to pick up my stuff and I didn't want to wait till the next day." Then she left with the last box. My head kept spinning around the thought of why she came so late.

-----

(A/N)

Sorry if I didn't warn you about the very little sexual scene. I really hope you hoped you guys liked it. (I think I'm getting a bit better at this...) Do you think you know why Alisha came so late at night?
Tell me what you guys think of Jesse and Lula in the comments. Do you think Jesse and Lula are great, or Lula and Mark, or even Jesse and Mark (just kidding. Or am I?)? Okay, well just tell me what you think in the comments.
Oh by the way, the picture in the side bar (or at the top of the screen of the front page) that would be Lula and Jesse.
Well anyways I'm gonna go for now.
Bye loves :*