♡︎ 𝔹ℝ𝕆𝕎ℕ 𝕊𝕌𝔾𝔸ℝ 𝕊𝔸𝕃𝕄𝕆ℕ ♡︎

I sat one of the seats on the train as i drank my coffee, watching 'Black-ish'. I'm not really sure if im allowed to do this but who the fucking cares? Suddenly i see Sandra rushing over to another part of the train. I pause right in the middle of a laughing track as she approches me.

"We're having another issue with a customer!" She says as i hear "𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏?" from the other carriage.

I roll my eyes as i get up and follow her. We reach the carriage and im met with Trina and a handsome man. He has thick pink lips, choclate-brown eyes, green, blue-Ish coloured nails and a sketchbook and pen was layed down on the table infront of him.

"Is there a dilema i can sort out?" Sandra spoke.

he began to explain the issue but to be honest i couldn't even concerntrate on what he was saying. All i could focus on was his facial expressions and plump lips moving with each word. I came back down to earth as i heard him say:

"I know, i fucking know and this lady keeps on telling me-"

"Oh hi- yeah im Trina, sir" she cut him off.

"Ok, well Trina-sir keeps saying-"

I cut him off with a giggle. He stared at me then chuckled lightly.

"anyways, she keeps saying theres no salmon- theres no beef- theres no anything." he slammed the table in between words.

he was cut off by Sandra as she ordered Trina to go check if we had some braised bohemian beef left.

The man put his head back and closed his eyes
He then opened his eyes again and he looked at me and Sandra annoyed.

"Mmm we do not have the braised bohemian beef" she awkwardly laughed as he sat up and hung his head.

"Oh, im so sorry Mr Baudelaire-" 

Mr Baudelaire? Oh- wow i fucking love that last name. Scarlett Baudelaire. Oh fuck.  Don't tell me im already adding his last name onto my name. Scar you don't even fucking know this man. By the time i snapped out of my thoughts. Trina had gone and come back from the kitchen and Mr Baudelaire had his head in his hands so obviously he still wasn't getting what he wanted.

"I-i can quickly whip something up for you..." i said with my voice shaky.

"Really? That would be fucking great, could you just get me something like waffles or something..?" He stared straight into my eyes.

"Yeah i could do that" i lightly smiled.

"thanks" he smiled back

I quickly turned back into the kitchen and whipped up a fresh batch of waffle mix. I made blueberry waffles, plain waffles and nutmeg waffles. I hope he isn't allergic. I put a syrup tin next to the stack and some nutella (but we call it 'rich choclate sauce' so the customers don't question it)  i put it in a white and gold plate and carried all the way to his carriage.

"Shit..." he said as i approached him

"o-oh is there something wrong,are you allergic to any of the ingredients?- i can throw them away and make something else-"

"fuck no" his arupt interuption suprised me as i set the plate infront of him.

"Thank you so fucking much."

"its fine" i smiled as i turned to walk back to the kitchen.

"wait!" he called after me

i turned back around.

"Sit down with me and have some"

"Oh no its fine i-"

"no-no i insist."