♡︎ 𝔼𝕩 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 ♡︎

I woke up to see Tyler right next to me watching tv in the room. He was screwing up his face because 2 people were kissing.

"Nigga don't kiss him he broke your heart- oh hey" he chuckled as i moved over to his bed

"Hey" i replied giggling.

"What do you wanna do today?"

"Well first we gotta buy you some clothes and stuff then we can just venture around i guess" he shrugged

"That sounds good let me get ready- oh yeah" i laughed

"you can borow something of mine in the time being, i got hoodies, cardigans, T shirts, Tracksuits, just look inside you'll find suttin"

i opened up his suitcase and picked out a T shirt and so jeans. I had to put a belt on them though because they kept falling down a bit. Tyler the got ready whilst i showered then once we both finished we headed out, into the lovely streets or France. The first shop was a name i couldn't pronounce, though it looked beautiful inside. There were Chandeleirs hanging from the ceiling, glistening from there own light. There were diamond earings and elegant silk dresses and gloves with matching coloured suits. There were music and event posters plastered around the shop.

"oooo" Tyler looked into the glass window of the shop

"oh yeah that reminds me my nigga Frank is here and he's having a party so if your coming we gotta get outfits."

"Bitch, i don't wanna go, i don't even know him."

"You were literally listening to Pyramids earlier"

"Whats that got to do with anything?"

"Thats got EVERYTHING to do with it"

i stared at him blankly

"Frank Ocean is one of my good friends and we are going to his party."

he rolled his eyes as he watched my expression change.

"You know Frank?"

"YES i know Frank, he used to be in OF with me and my nigga's."

he still saw my dumb folded expression

"TYLER, THE CREATOR? FRANK OCEAN? 911/MR LONELY? SHE? OLDIE? ANALOG 2!?"

"Ohhhh your that Tyler, the creator?"

"nigga which Tyler the creator did you think i was- who else even has that name-"

i laughed at how embarrased i was as he joined in.

"Well im gonna get one elegant dress and gloves, one normal pary dress from down the street and across the road i think theres a normal attire shop. I said walking in as Tyler followed behind me

"Nigga, you don't gotta go in with me" i laughed

"who's gonna pay then?"

"uhhh me?" I said looking at a beautiful emerald green dress