♡︎ 𝔹𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 ♡︎

𝑻𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

"Shit Tyler i-"

"Scar please i promise it'll be worth it i know we only met a while ago but i love you come one please, please, pl-"

She cut me off with a kiss. This is what ive been wanting ever since i met her. Her face is so pretty, her voice is so pretty. She's so pretty. I smiled as she pulled away.

"Shit, T i dont know if im ready for that-, Friends with benifits?" She asked me as i quickly nodded.

"Maybe we can take it a step further later." She got up and softly groanded and she streched.

Shit i bet i can make i her groan- Fuck Tyler calm down. At least we're something, it's better than nothing. I followed her up to the kitchen and stared at her. She's so fucking pretty.

"Am i really that pretty?" She asked.

Fuck its like she can read my mind.

"what do you mean"

"You keep staring" she giggled

I turned away hiding my idiotic smile. She came to my side and kneeled infront of me and just smiled. We both stared at eachother as if we reading eachothers faces. I went kneeled in as she did too. We both got up, not breaking the kiss and i held her waist lifting her onto the kitchen counter. Our tongues met as the kiss became sloppy. It was a sloppy but desired kiss. We both waited so long for this moment. Well technically only a few weeks but that was still too long for me. I felt myself start to get hard as i pulled away.

"Fuck, that was amazing" i said

"it was, it really was-" she cut herself off by giggling

"Shit Tyler" she giggled looking down at my dick. I rolled my eyes as she put her hand on my shoulder and pecked my on the cheeck once more. I went to the bathroom and fixed uo myself and then once i got out she pulled on my arm and jumped up and down.

"Tyler let me take you somewhere" she smiled from ear to ear.

We put our shoes on and by the time we knew it we had passed her house and where going into a forrest.

"What the fuck" i said as i saw a beautiful view of the city. I didn't even realise that we had gone up a hill until i looked behind me and saw a wobbly path going down. We sat down on the grass as we stared at the view. It was silent, but not the awkward kind, it was somewhat comforting, peacefull i shoul say. She leaned her head on my shoulder and looked up at me.

"I love you best friend" she smiled

"love you too" i smiled back

This is peach fuzz.