♡︎ 𝕍𝕒𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ♡︎

Me and Tyler were packing to go to Spain. I decided to get us first class tickets to Spain and Kali, Carter, Frank, Jasper, Taco and Earl were also going to come. Tylers been really down lately so im hoping this cheers him up.

" Are you done packing Tyler? We've got to wake up at 6 and be at the airport for 9 tomorrow" I said walking into the room

"Mhm.." he smiled weakly.

Tyler's whole demeanour has changed so drastically. He's not his usual, jokey smiley, silly self. Now he's just quiet and although he tries to lie and say he's fine i know he still isn't, I wish I could help him more, I wish I could take that depressing feeling away from him, but...I can't and it hurts a lot. I hate seeing him like this.

I went over to him and looked in his suitcase.

"Alright, let's go to sleep, we've got to wake up early as fuck tomorrow" I spoke helping him zip up his suitcase.

He lifted the suitcase off the bed and put it down on the floor.

"I'm so fucking tired" I grunted

"Same" Tyler yawned.

We climbed into bed and Tyler went straight to sleep, however I put my hands together and prayed. I felt guilty only praying now after a while of not praying but I really care about Tyler and God is the only one I can turn to , to guide me and help me help Tyler.

Dear God,
I know I haven't prayed in a while and I do apologise. I hope you don't think that I don't appreciate you and all you do for me because I do appreciate you, a lot. Thank you for keeping me, my friends and and family healthy, and thank you for allowing me to be able to buy all those cool things I get for myself and the people I care about. But also allowing me to be able to live comfortably with food everyday and a home. I pray that you help me help my boyfriend, Tyler. He hasn't been feeling like his usual self lately. I know he doesn't believe in you, but please forgive him. Please let him feel happy again. I really love him and just want him to feel better again.
Amen.

I smiled as I internally promised to start praying frequently again.

I looked over my shoulder and Tyler was still asleep.
__________________________

Tyler's bodyguard, Vil drove us to the airport to meet everyone. I put my head on Tyler's shoulder as he kissed my cheek, he still seemed a bit down but he talked a bit more this morning. I smiled and thanked God as my prayer was clearly already starting to work.

"You excited for the trip?" i asked still smiling.

"mhm, why the fuck are you smiling so hard?" Tyler asked

"No reason"

"mhm.." he simply said before turning to look out of the window.

When we got to the airport everyone was already there.

"KALI, CARTERRRR!" i giggled as i ran over to them.

"HEY BITCHHHH" They both screamed as we hugged.

"FRANKIEEEE" i ran over to him

"Hey sweetie, how you doing?" He said with his smooth voice, engulfing me with a hug.

"Im fine, how are you?"

"Good,now that your here." he smiled

"Hey Scar!" Taco said

"Yeah hey girly" Jasper said jumping up and down like a little girl.

"What the hell you gay fuck." A voice came from behind me.

"EARLY MANN" I beamed as i gave him a hug.