♡︎ 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 ♡︎

I woke up in me and Tyler's king-sized bed. He must have taken us up here. I looked beside me. Tyler was hugging me from behind,his lips grazing my neck. As I noticed our blanket on the floor, I tried to get out of his strong grip, but it only got tighter.

"Babe where you going?" he asked tiredly

"nigga im just trying to get the fucking blanket."

he stared at me.

"mmm, ok dont go no where else though." He spoke.

i took the blanket off of the floor.

Tyler then held my waist from behind.

"Come back to bed baby."

"Ok mr emotionally attached, I'm coming!" i giggled lightly as he rolled his eyes.

once i got in bed, he held onto my waist and buried his lips into my neck, leaving small kisses.

I took my phone but then he knocked it out of my hand.

"Nigga it's 4am in the morning, go to bed."

"I can't go back to sleep" I complained

"You haven't even tried to" he rolled his eyes

"i don't need to" i said picking the phone back up.

Tyler snatched it from me.

"Nigga-"

"shhh" he cut me off as he sucked my neck.

i softly moaned.

"Tyler this is not the time.."

"Then go to sleep" he chuckled

i rolled my eyes and wiggled out of his grip.

"nigga, come- back here!" he pulled me towards him.

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

It went silent for a moment.

"ok seriously nigga i can't go back to sleep."

i rolled over to see Tyler back asleep. I smirked as i began to wiggle out of his grip.

"Yeah...im not sleeping i was just hoping you'd stop talking and go back to fucking sleep." He smiled as he gripped onto my waist tighter.

it went silent again.

"go to sleep, go to sleep, scar, scar, sleep-" Tyler sang as he massaged my scalp.

"nigga what the fuck are you doing?"

"singing you to sleep"

"Then do it better."

"aight" Tyler cleared his throat.

"i should, call you sugar, your so sweet, i should call you sugar, girl, your so sweet to me-" He sang until his voice faded and i finally fell asleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and T was still next to me. One hand around my waist and his phone in the other hand. I knocked it out of his hand.

"Nigga?"

"That's payback" I laughed

"whatever" he rolled his eyes as he turned back to me

"get ready so we can go out"

"where are we going?" I asked

"for a drive" he smiled

"ok!" I bounced happily to the bathroom.

i sat on the toilet as i scrolled through my phone. Just then, i saw hundreds of notifications flooding my phone. I opened twitter and to my suprise i had gotten tagged in multiple hate pages..about me. I began to scroll through the comments,some people were defending me, loads were not.  I noticed the captions and comments were always either the same or similar.
"Tyler only dates her to prove himself"
What the fuck could that mean?

I scrolled through the comments and as i read a few specific ones my eyes began to tear up.
"Tyler only dates her to prove hes not a colorist"
"Why does he date such a dark girl?"
"she is NOT his type..but ok.."
"he definetly doesn't like her"

i scrolled through the comments and nearly all of them related to the same thing- my colour.

Does he really feel this way? Is he only dating me to prove himself? Am i making him look bad?

Without saying a word i put my clothes on and packed a bag.

"Yo, where the fuck are you going?"

"Scarlett!" He called out my name as i walked down the stairs.

I grabbed purse, house keys and car keys.

"hey, hey, where the fuck are you going?" he grabbed my hand.

just then i looked into his eyes and broke down.

"Whats going on?"

i sobbed into his shirt. 

"Tyler...do you actually like me?"

"what the- of course i do! You know i fucking love you Scarlett, why would you even question that...?" he frowned

i unlocked my phone and gave it to him. Tyler scrolled through the comments and his eyes widened.

"oh baby...." he put the phone down and hugged me tight.

"i LOVE your skin, i LOVE your face and i LOVE you! Dont EVER, think anything otherwise." He frowned

"I know...its just hard to believe that when everyones talking about the way you look, it hurts Tyler.."

"mhm, i get that, but you need to remember i will ALWAYS love you!"

"They don't know what the fuck they are talking about." he continued

"in fact-" he paused, taking out his phone from his pocket.

He turned on his livetstream and waited until people flooded it.

"Hey y'all, make sure you guys are screen recording because what im about to say is important!"

"i have SEEN the comments your guys have been leaving under me and my GIRLFRIENDS posts and honestly i am SO disgusted in you guys. I am so embarrased and honestly you guys are pissing me off."

"you see this woman right here?" he turned the camera towards me.

"thats my GIRLFRIEND, her name is Scarlett and SHE is my love, my favourite person in the world. I met her when i was at my lowest, when i had no motivation, ideas or hope and when she came along she gave me that hope again, Scarlett is the reason i can still give you guys music, Scarlett is the reason i am MOTIVATED and I LOVE HER. She IS and ALWAYS will be my yellow. So, STOP being fucking RUDE to ME and HER, STOP EMBARRASING ME and STOP fucking cyber-bullying her on the Internet! -And to those who claim im trying to "prove myself by dating her" No, no im not and also FUCK YOU.

I teared up at his whole speech, i smiled widely and i watched him end the live.

He turned to look at me.

"oh Tyler..." i fell into his arms and cried.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Thank you."

"For what-"

"Everything"

"But its my job im your boyfrien-"

"Thank you." i kissed him as he smiled and held me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 😭! 𝕚𝕜 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕄𝔸𝕁𝕆ℝ 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜. 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕞𝕜 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕜𝕜 (𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜). ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!