♡︎ 𝕋𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 ♡︎

"Nigga you got us trending" i said as i came down the stairs in one of Tylers shirts and boxers.

"What do you mean baby?" Tyler said as he turned away from the stove and kissed my cheek.

He was frying bacon and he looked so fucking hot oh my god.

"Nigga you made me forget was I was gonna say..." I trailed off as I stared at his abs

"Hm?" He hummed, lifting me up and putting me down onto the counter.

His hand gripped onto my waist as we both itched our faces closer together.

"Shit this is what people are talking about " i said as he looked at me in confusion.

"Tyler we're trending on Twitter,Instagram,Tiktok probably even Reddit" i laughed nervously.

"What the fuck, why, am i cancelled again?" He chuckled sarcastically as he flipped the bacon on the pan.

"Nah, it doesn't matter to be honest i just wanted to tell you that we are trending because we fucked last night-"

"What the fuck- did you not turn off the livestream!?"

"No i did it's just cause you whispered in my ear then I suddenly ended the livestream everyone's making memes and talking about it so yeah we are trending, your welcome" i chuckled

"Nigga why are you so stressed about that, they have no actual proof that we did so it's fine" he playfully rolled his eyes

"I know I just wanted to inform you" i said in my british accent as i smiled and put my hands on his chest.

"I love it when you talk like that, you need to do it more"

"Ok Tyler" i smiled as he did the same.

"-you know, we could fuck again" Tyler bit his lip.

"I knowwww but we have a flight in like 4 hours and I'm tiredddd"

Tyler pouted at my statement but then looked back up at me.

"Well Can i get a kissss?"

"And can you make it last forever?" I said attempting to finish the lyric.

"Nigga no, a kiss. He rolled his eyes as he held onto my waist once again, leaning in. Finally, our lips met as my glossy lips swirled over Tyler's. I pulled away but Tyler pulled me back in. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as I moaned through the kiss. We began feeling up on each other. I was so horny at this point and I could tell Tyler was too. Suddenly, I smelt burning.

"THE BACON!" I pulled away as Tyler let go of my waist and took it off of the stove. Luckily it wasn't completely burnt and it didn't set off the fire alarm off but lets just say...it was well done.

Me and Tyler chuckled at the fact the bacon almost burnt and then took some plates and ate. Me and Tyler stared at eachother.

"I mean at least its edible" i laughed ad Tyler agreed.
___________________________

Me and Tyler tiredly walked through his door. We were finally home after tour.

"Finally" he groaned

"I know right, I'm so tired"

We lugged our suitcases and left them in the sitting room as we walked to the kitchen. I bent down to get myself a can of coke. Suddenly, I felt a smack on my ass.

"Ah,fuck!" I groaned in pain as Tyler bit his lip and smiled.

"Baby...." He whined

"Whattttt"

"Your turning my onnnn" he bit his lip and rolled his eyes.

He knew I loved when he did that.

"How? -and stop doing that." I crossed my arms as Tyler smiled.

"Stop doing whattt?"

"You know what your doing" I crossed my arms as he came closer and planted his hands onto my waist.

"Maybe I do...but what are you going to do about that?" He spoke as he ran his thumb across my lip.

He removed it as leaned in. He spun me around as we kissed. Tyler lifted me up and put me on the counter. Suddenly we heard the door open.
Our heads shot back as we saw Travis and Jasper standing behind us.

"What the fuck?" Tyler said, still holding onto my cheek.

"Hey y'all" Travis smiled as he put his hand on his hip.

"Nigga we just left tour with y'all do you guys have to be here now?" I moaned

"Bitch you just mad you didn't get Tyler's tiny dick today."  Travis rolled his eyes

"Yeah plus he was our boyfriend first." Jasper crossed his arms as Tyler jerked his head back in confusion.

"Yeah nigga, ok" Tyler said sarcastically

"Anyways we came to play, Tyler you tryna hit Mario Cart?" Jasper continued

"Nah I'm with my girl right now nigga" He said pointing to me.

"Yeah he ain't tryna hit Mario Cart, He tryna hit Scarlett" Travis chuckled as me and Tyler both rolled our eyes.

"Exactly, so get out

"Nahhhh" Jasper and Travis both said as they jumped on the sofa.

Tyler rolled his eyes as he turned to walk off. Just as he turned I turned him back and held his cheek.

"Later" I spoke as I got down off of the counter and went to join the boys in the living room. A few moments later Tyler joined and came and sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder as he put his head on mine. I lightly smiled, appreciating the fact that he was mine, and he was perfect.
___________________________

Me and Tyler laid on the sofa together. Jasper and Travis ended up staying really late so we ended up being so fucking tired.

"We didnt even get any fucking alone time today" Tyler pouted as he kissed me on the forehead.

i looked up at him and smiled.

"i know, but hey its not like its the end of the world we have PLENTY of time to have US time."

"Yeah.." He smiled as i snuggled into him.

"PLUSSS...Valentines day is coming." I spoke

"Mmmm" He smirked

We both continued to cuddle on the sofa until we fell asleep.