♡︎ 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕦𝕡, 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕥 ♡︎

"Fuck thats it" i cussed as i got into my car.

Its been 2 weeks since me and Tyler's "argument" and i've been trying to gather the confidence to go and talk to him, but enough is enough. Im tired of this. I fucking love that man and i am not going to allow myself to go another day without talking to him.

i finally arrived at his house and knocked on his door, i anxiously waited for him to open the door.

"Hello?" A deep, raspy voice said as i saw him.

I quickly pressed my lips onto his making my way in as he gripped onto my waist. We made our way to Tyler's bedroom and fell on his bed.

"Wait, wait, wait-" he said pulling away from the kiss.

"Fuck- what does this mean?" He said, looking into my eyes.

"it means, Tyler, that i love you, im fucking sorry that i acted like that and i fucking love you so much, i will scream it from the rooftops right- fucking- now just to prove it to you, and everyone in this fucking state."

he bit his lip as he smiled at me.

"I fucking love you too Scar." He said pulling me back onto the bed with him and smothering me with wet kisses. He began to kiss my neck as i softly moaned. He slipped his hand in my jeans as i continued to moan.

"You like that?"

"Yeah" i hummed as he began to go faster.

he continued to go faster and deeper as i moaned. I was close to cumming.

"T-tyler i'm close" i leaned back

He slipped his fingers out right before i could and snatched the condom off of his nightstand. I took it from him and pulled his sweatpants off. I slipped the condom on and decided that i wanted to also give him some pleasure. I slipped the condom on and pushed him back on the bed. I got ontop of him and rode, holding in my moans so i could only hear his, this was meant for him after all. He moaned and groaned as i rode on him.

"Fuck Scar..." He grunted

I smiled down at him as he bit his lip. Suddenly he pushed me off and smirked. Lets play a litte game, of...try not to moan" he kissed me in between the words.

"Hands and knees" he commanded.

I did as told and suddenly he pushed himself into me. He smirked down at me as he could see and hear that i was struggling to keep in my moans. He pounded into into me, gradually picking up speed.

"Turn around"

i shook my head as he pulled out.

"Turn around" he repeated.

i didn't turn around

"I said turn the fuck around. He pushed me onto the bed and spread my legs wide open for him to enter.

he quickly pushed himself in.

I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning but fuck it felt so fucking good.

Tyler continued to get faster as he smirked down at me.

"Come on Scar...i know you want to~" he taunted me

He went faster and faster and faster until i just couldn't take it anymore.

"UGH TYLER FUCK" I screamed

"You lose" his voice bellowed as he smirked

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Me and Tyler fell back onto the bed as he reached for his inhaler on the bedside table. He took a few puffs and then layed back down next to me. He looked at me as i looked at him. Since i was so distracted with making things right, i hadn't managed to get a good look at tyler. His facial hair had grown a little bit and he was in grey sweatpants and a white vest. He also had a green beanie on. It made him look so attractive, I dont know why, it just did.

"Soooo...." he finally broke the silence

"Soooo...." i mimicked him as he lightly chuckled.

"nigga i missed you" he said clinging onto me

"i missed you too, fag" i said embracing him into a hug.

"I was actually trying to get myself to call you all fucking week but i just couldn't get the courage to do it." he rolled his eyes

"Me too, i was literally so fucking nervous to come here today, before you answered the door i was gonna turn around and go back home."

He kissed me again.

"What was that for?" i lightly chuckled

"nothing i just fucking missed that"

"Well i missed that too, baby" i smiled as he seemed shocked

"What..you are my boyfriend aren't you?" I held his face in my hand

he cutely smiled whilst showing his gap.

"I love you so fucking much" he kissed me again we made out on his bed for atleast 5 minutes. Taking extra time to feel eachover. I've fucking missed this.

You did good" Tyler pulled away

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Not moaning." He bit his lip

"but i lost" i rolled my eyes

"Yeah but you got further than expected." He chuckled as he tapped my chin

"i guess so" i smiled.

"Sleep over please" he pouted

"Tyler i can't, i haven't got any clothes or anything.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee?"

He did a cute face and stuck out his bottom lip.

"Ok, cute ass" i rolled my eyes

"You think im cute?"

"no i was talking to the wall" i sarcastically answered as he rolled his eyes

"wow ok but i think you hot"

"i didn't ask" i crossed my arms

"this is why i fucking love you" he lightly shook his head, laughed and leaped into my arms as i giggled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I fucking love you too." i smiled.

We stayed like that until we both drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕝𝕪 1067 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕝 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤. 𝕀𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪😭😭😭. 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖. 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖!