♡︎ "ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝔽𝕦𝕫𝕫 𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜?" ♡︎

I fell asleep in Tyler's house again. Damn Tyler's right i need to start going home early. Tyler was laying next to me, still sound asleep. I traced his abs with my finger as his stomach lifted up then went back down. His eyes flickered open as he looked at me.

"Hey" he smiled at me.

"shit, sorry i woke you up" i said as he cuped the side of my face in his hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"its alright, i gotta wake up anyways, i got an idea for a song" he groanded as he stretched.

"What idea do you have?" i asked

"You just gotta see" He replied smirking

"Your a fucking piece of shit" i said to him randomly.

He frowned.

"Shut the fuck up, your so rude, i dont care if your a girl ill fuck you up right now"

"come on then, we all know who would get fucked up"

he rolled ontop of me, throwing fake punches at me. I pushed him off me and when he tried to run i jumped on his back, tackling him to the ground.

Then the door opened.

"Y'all are weird" The big-liped man said as he stood infront of us.

"Earl shut the fuck u- wait...Earl?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" i continued

"I dunno i was bored, so i broke in." He smirked

Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Well get out" he said

"nah" Earl replied as he sat, cross-legged, beside us on the floor.

"Im hungry" i said as i twirled my hair around my finger

"What do ya wanna eat?" Tyler asked

"Waffles!" me and Earl both said at the same time

"shut the fuck up Earl he asked me not you"

"but we said the same exact thing-"

"And i care because?" i cut him off

he started to fake cry.

"Awww my litte baby" i pouted as i hugged him and cradled his head in my arms

"Hey, your my baby" Tyler said pushing Earl off and hugging me

"Wow nigga you get jealous quick" Earl rolled his eyes as he got off the floor

"K imma make some waffles, y'all can chill for now, no funny business" he looked us up and down

"You know where everything is nigga?" Tyler asked

"Yeah, you fat bitch" Earl said walking out the room.

"he's so rude" Tyler frowned

"Welp imma go brush my teeth and stuff and make my song" he said getting up and going to the bathroom. We both brushed our teeth and the induvidually showered.

He walked down some secret stairs from his room down to his basement as i followed.

"You gonna follow me everywhere?" He asked smirking

"Nigga dont make it weird i just wanna watch you make the song"

"I dont want you to see me thoughhh" he moaned

"Well too bad" i laughed as he sat down on the seat infront of his piano.

The basement was big. Probably bigger then my whole upstairs in my house to be honest. The lights were dim and there were a few boxes around, though it still managed to look nice and cleaned up. He sat infront of his piano playing around with keys as he tried to figure out a melody. I sat next to him on the seat and ran my hand up his leg. He bit his lip but still focused on the piano. As i ran my hand up his thigh his shorts slowly moved up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" he chuckled lightly as he bit his lip.

He tackled me to the ground as he began to kiss me

"You are fucking dirty" he breathed on my neck between the kisses.

i slipped my cardigan off as i Tyler did the same with his shirt. I ripped my shirt off as he sucked on my neck taking time on certain spots lightly moaned. He began to unbuckle his belt. He took a condom out of his pocket as i admired how big he was. Way bigger than my exes. Right before he could slip the condom on, i snatched it out of his hand a placed it on the floor next to me. I wasted no time as i put his whole length in my mouth.

"Shit.." he softly moaned as he held my head.

I sucked on it, licking alll around it as he continued to moan i pulled away and then spat on it as i began to massage it with my hand and continue to lick and suck it. Suddenly he flipped me over so i was on my hands and knees, quickly slipped the condom on and slid into me. We had to be quick since Earl was upstairs, that fucking bitch.

It shocked me so much i nearly screamed.

"no moaning, Earl is upstairs" he smirked as he slid in and out of me, gradually getting faster.

i bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning but i really struggled. He snickered behind me as he picked up the pace, going faster with each stroke. i quietly moaned so Earl wouldnt hear. Tyler was still smirking and snickering, watching me struggle to be quiet. He pulled out and flipped me over once again and spat in my pussy. He licked it, going round, and round in circles as i moaned.

"Keep it down" He taunted me between the licks.

He unexpectedly shoved his length inside of me as he went in and out. I moaned in pleasure. He kissed me so i wouldnt moan as loud. We were both on the floor. His chain dangled right above the bridge of my nose as he continued to kiss me. Just then we heard the door knob of the door leading to the stairs that would lead into the basement attempt to open. Fuck, it was Earl. We both were knocking boxes down as we frantically rushed around the room. We hid behind a very BIG box in there as Earl came in.

"Guys?" he said as he creeped around

"Where the fuck are they?" He muttered to himself

Tyler fingered me and slid in and out of me from the back, teasing me as he covered my mouth with his free hand.

' That fucking annoying, sexy ass, bitch' i thought as i could feel his smirk.

Earl ran back up the stairs and out of the room.

finally i let out a long, desired moan.

Tyler kissed me again.

"You nasty ass didnt even let me do my song" he rolled his eyes

"you actin like the days over, relax nigga" i said as i slipped my jeans back on

When we finally got dressed again he kissed me on the lips one last time and then we climbed up the stairs and out the basement. We went into the kitchen and saw Earl eating his waffle.

"Hey nigga,you eatin' the waffles without us?" Tyler said sitting down at the table as i did the same.

"Hey, i was looking for you guys and couldnt find y'all, you guys were probably doing some sus shit and i dont got time for allat, a nigga hungry" He said rubbing his stomach.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.