♡︎ 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 ♡︎

Me and Tyler were making out on his bed, as usual. It was 1am and we couldn't fall asleep for some reason, well he couldnt fall asleep for some reason i should say because im used to staying up late. We fucked once, watched 2 movies, AND made out millions of times. Shit we were getting bored.

"Oooo nigga i know what we can do!" Tyler said breaking the kiss

"What?"

"BUY A FUCKING TRAMPOLINE" He squeled

"Bitch all the stores are fucking closed, where are you gonna buy a trampoline at 1 in the fucking morning?" i asked squinting my eyes at him

"There's this 24 hour $1 store down the-"

"ah, nah nigga, this what we not gonna do"

"That sounds sketchy as fuck" i continued as he frowned

"lets goooo"

"No nigga"

"fine if you won' t go i'll go by myself" he said changing into normal clothes

He ran downstairs as i quickly changed and followed after him. He smirked down at me and put his hand in mine as we went down to the car.

We reached the shop which was only a few minuets away from us. It was small and not many people were inside. We took a trolley and headed inside.

"Fuck, i underestimated this place they got everything here." i said looking around

Tyler suddenly picked me up and put me in the trolley and started pushing me around realy fast we picked up a trampoline then Tyler continued. We nearly got kicked out the fucking store.

When we finally got back home i changed back into my silk robe and T, took of his shirt, leaving just his sweatpants on.

"Hey, you wanna help?" He asked as he began to put the pieces together.

"Nah imma stay here" i looked him up and down, undressing him with my eyes.

he lifted his brow then smirked. For reason he looked so hot in this specific moment. He always looks hot but shittt he was looking extra hot right now. He wiped his face as he continued to put the parts together

i got off the bed and sat right behind him, i saw his brow rise from the corner of my eye but  he ignored me and continued to build the trampoline. I let my arms slowly snake around him as i felt him smirk.

"not now." he said trying to hide his smile

i put my hands lower, and lower, going down to his waist. He bit his lip as he still continued to put the trampoline together. I kissed his neck slowly then pecked him on the lips.

"imma make a tiktok, i guess" i rolled my eyes setting my phone down on the floor, resting on the wall.

I wanted to do the "lights down low" dance. ( The one that goes like: "give it to me daddy, thats what you keep screamin" lol)

i clicked the start button and started dancing. I was right in the middle of it when Tyler came up behind me and tackled me onto the now, somehow ready and made tranpoline. It had pillows, and blankets on it already. I dont know how the fuck he built it that fast.

"Your so dirty you almost made me stop building this trampoline and fuck you~"

"but then if i stopped, we wouldnt be able to do this~" he breathed into my neck as he slipped my robe off and slid his fingers into my shorts. I winced as he shoved his two fingers in. Moving them around in a circular motion. He smirked at my soft moans as he sped up. He stopped right before i could climax. He took his sweatpants off and did the same to my shorts. He pinned ny hands onto the headboard of the bed and kissed me as he teased me with the tip. I moaned through his lips as he continued to smirk at me. Finally he pushed himself into me.

"T-Tyler- ah- fuck" i moaned into his ear as he began to go faster.

Suddenly he flipped me over onto my hands and knees. He shoved himself into me once again, only from the back this time. I stuttered and moaned as he bit his lip.

"Oh yeah? Youl like that?" He questioned

All i could let out was a small: "Ye-"

"Hm?" he said going in slower strokes

"You gotta tell me otherwise i dont know what you like babygirl-" he paused as he realised what he just said.

he pulled out as i sat on the trampoline and looked at him.

"wait was that- do you mean- are you j- that was part of-...im lost" i said as he looked at me

"Scarlett, that was real." He said

"Scarlett please will you be my girlfriend-"

"Tyler i told you i can't-"

"W-why not come on Scarlett, i'll treat you right, i'll buy you whatever you want, i wont stop fucking you until you feel how good what you wanted to feel- Scarlett please."

"Tyler i- i need to think"

"The fuck is there to think about?" he spat as he began to get teary

"Tyler i just- i don't think this 'friends with benifits' thing is gonna work" i said as my tone got a bit more aggressive.

"Well guess what?" "I don't think so either..."

"You know what, i'm leaving,  i fucking hate you." I said slipping on some clothes from my suitcase and zipping it back up.

"Fuck you Tyler" I said before i finally left

"Fuck you too Scarlett" He said as he wiped a tear from his eye.

i got into my car and drove off. I cried the whole way home. Why the fuck did i react like that. Why the fuck did he react like that. I do want us to be togather. Why do i have to be so stupid. I love him and now ive fucked everything up. Great job Scarlett. Fuck myslef. Fuck everyone and Everything. I thought as i slammed my car door and opened the door to my house. I slipped my pyjamas back on and started sobbing.

I wanna be his lover....