Chapter 2 ;; Void

Two hooded figures stood in a dark, void-like room. One of them spoke.

"What should we do..?", a quiet voice spoke. "It hasn't been a full day yet, and one of the players has lost his first life."

The other figure stood over the only source of light, a dome that peeked into the 3rdLife world. His pale hands lightly touched the glass. "We do nothing, we are just here to observe."

"Yes, but why did we choose this world?", the first one asked, a slightly harsh tone in his voice.

"You know why."

Hours passed.

...

Days.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"SCAR!!!", Grian yelled as Scar plummeted into a ravine. "...Scar? Oh no..."

...

"Oh no indeed, Grian." One of the hooded figures laughed quietly, turning to the other. "Looks like Scar's on his last life."

"Yeah... Poor Scar... He'll have to kill all his friends now."

"Well, not all of them, others will become red too."

The quiet one nodded. "Yeah, true."

"Maybe we can go there? Join the game?"

"Hell no."

The two stared at each other, furrowed brows intimidating both before the slightly hyper one gave up.

"Fine! Fine... We won't go." He turned away from the other, his right hand balling into a fist. "At least, you won't."

The other's eyes widened as he realized what he was doing. "No, don't!"

The glass shattered.

The hooded figure jumped into the world. The other stepped back.

...

...

SamGladiator joined the game