Ch. 2: Time (from Together Forever sequel)

Josh and I head home. Once we get there we part ways. I go to my room and he goes into his and Jen's room. I shut and lock my door and sit on my bed. Today feels pretty lazy and all since it is Monday, so I decide my outfit for the day would be a simple black t-shirt, jeggings, and some black Toms. After picking out my outfit, I walk into my bathroom. I set down my clothes and I get a fresh, white, towel out of the closet. I run my water and I go back into my room to get a bathbomb and my speaker. The past few nights have been rough and I feel like relaxing and clearing my mind. I walk back into the steaming room and get undressed. I step into the scalding hot bath tub and lie back. My eyes close as a song from Pandora comes on. I reach to the side and drop in the bath bomb. The scent hits me like a ton of bricks. It smells like heaven Warm ginger and vanilla. After a long time, I finally wash myself and wash my long blonde hair. I step out and get dressed. I go lie on my king sized, fluffy bed and allow myself to sink into it... that's until I smell Chicken and Macaroni cooking! I run downstairs to see josh cooking.

"Hey Munchkin!" he says. "Hey dad" I reply. "Look I know we've been at the hospital for awhile and you don't like the food so I cooked you a little something. I thought you might like to sleep in your own bed tonight also, so Jen's parents, Karen and Gary, are watching her. I know you haven't met them, but Jen didn't know when to tell them that you were back in her life soo... yep" He says popping the P at the end. "Okay.." I say. "BRUNCH IS SERVED!" Josh says setting down a plate of mac and cheese and savory baked chicken! "Eat up okay! I'll be back after my shower!" He says then walks into his room. I finidh eating and go watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians on E NEWS! Then on commercial break it says, "Jennifer Lawrence in a coma because of mystery girl? See if the is sooo true or totally false. UP NEXT ON E!" I turn the channel with speed because secretly I do feel like it's my fault. I haven't checked my phone, ive only listened to music. I go to messages and HOLY COW I HAVE 279 MESSAGES FROM MASON! They all say WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY? IS JEN OKAY? I can't decide what to say..I guess I just need some time to take all of this in.

A/N I swear the other chapters are longer