Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : Training

Naruto trains under both Indra, Ashura and Hagoromo everyday for 15 hours a day for the next 2 months. Naruto learned that the hidden room had a time chamber, one hour outside the time chamber is basically a year inside but the highest it could go was for one day outside was one year inside, any damage done inside doesn't matter because it will instantly repair itself and the best part is that you don't age in the time chamber unless you want to.

~ Time Chamber ~

With this training chamber Naruto was able to master chakra control on a godlike level and 5 nature transformations within the first week thanks to a 1000 shadow clones.

He also would become the best in every aspect: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Kenjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Senjutsu, Jikūkan Ninjutsu, etc.

In a few weeks, it took Naruto to master sage art, yin and yang style. He sent some clones to the hidden room library to master said nature affinity in a week with excess amount of clones, about a 100,000 to be exact.

They stayed there and mastered the rest of the affinities and continued to master the every jutsu in the forbidden scroll of konoha and also mastered other clan jutsu in konoha For example, Naruto was able to do and resist the Yamanaka mind jutsu, do and resist Nara shadows.

Naruto improved significantly in genjutsu.

The last time he used it; he's illusion was so real that he created monsters through mind-power alone. The damage became so real to the point that Hagoromo, Ashura and Indra could see what's happening. He had temporarily backed off from said art since it has been mastered to that degree.

Taijutsu was the most difficult for him. However he found a way around that by placing seals on his body to enhance it to incredible levels. His limbs were now coated in three layers of Chakra. The first main layer of strengthening Chakra. The second had Senjutsu Chakra to stimulate to his muscles. The final layer of healing Chakra, increasing his regenerative abilities to a level greater than even the Jinchuriki's. He placed gravity seals on his arms, legs, palms and maxed it at 100 times earth's atmosphere thanks to the regeneration of the torn muscles. With this he became a taijutsu master that surpassed Might Gai. He was extremely fit for his age with the body of a swimmer than a bodybuilder.

As for Fuinjutsu he's an Uzumaki grandmaster level. This means that he is skilled in all arts and areas of fuinjutsu.  He can perform any type of seal easily and are known to be masters of juinjutsi, a forbidden art of fuinjutsu.

He's able to combine fuinjutsu with other shinobi arts and can create seals using his chakra alone. Naruto is even marked with a golden cord, signifying his status.

Naruto had learned his father's famous Hirashin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique)
After getting a hand on his father's tri kunai and recreated it on both levels to the point where he didn't need the Three prong Kunai instead he could do it with any Shuriken and any Kunai.

But unlike his father's hiraishin formula, he created his own modified formula of it, so that sensing the kunai and jumping into space time becomes easier. Whenever he puts the hiraishin link on a kunai, the link would instantly teleport him without having him force himself through space time like his father's formula. He now required less chakra to use the hiraishin and sensing the kunai became easier.

As for the Rasengan (Spiralling Sphere), Naruto had created variations of it into all elements and could manipulate his chakra to a point that he could shape the Rasengan into anything he desired and created new variations called;