Sorry

Hey guys, it's WrittenByOscar here.

I know you must be extremely mad at me for not writing. I'm sorry for that.

It's just eversince I started writing this story. I had noticed I made some stupid and nonsense mistakes because I was still new.

I left this story on hiatus for the time being to make a new story.

The new story is Divine. It's a alternate universe where naruto and sasuke fought in the valley of the end like the first series of Naruto. But instead Sasuke decided to take Naruto with him.

Naruto learnt some dark truths concerning the third hokage hiruzen sarutobi about his life.

Angered and betrayed, he decided to learn under Orochimaru, learning about his ancestry. Taking matters to his own hands, He becomes a little bit like Sasuke, lusting for knowledge and power.

He learns and trains under Orochimaru and goes to Uzushio to look for fuinjutsu of his clan.

He sees a underground entrance in Uzushio and enters out of curiousity. What he discovered will change his life.

I created this story based on canon and fanon.

Just so you know, in this story Naruto and Sasuke will have their own harem (each).

BUT

Back to Kai Uzumaki: Back to the Past. Part of me always wondered what the hell was I writing in this story. I overpowered the main character too much without even thinking.

Not only that but also made some other mistakes that I plan to correct.

I'm not abandoning this story if that's what you are thinking. I plan to correct every stupid thing I did in this story.

Starting from chapter 9, I promise you guys. I'll not write such nonsense again.

ALSO:
Should you look at the chapters again. I would've changed a lot of the chapters apart from those I deem okay.

PEACE OUT ✌️