Chapter 2

Nervously, you make your way up to Emily's apartment. You had stopped by your house first to get ready because even though it wasn't a date and you didn't want to get too dressed up, you still wanted to change into a nice bra and panty set.

You wipe your hands on your pants before lifting your fist and knocking on the door. You hear shuffling before the door swings open and there stands Emily.

"Hey, come in," she says, a smile on her face as if this was a normal occurrence.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asks as she moves into the kitchen. "It'll help calm your nerves."

"Yeah, sure," you say as you stand awkwardly in the middle of her living room.

You hear cabinets opening and glasses clinking as you look around at Emily's decor, keeping your mind busy so you don't start to overthink.

"You can sit down, you know," Emily says with a laugh as she walks back into the room, making you jump.

She hands you your drink and the two of you move over to the couch.

"Ok," she says as she takes a sip of her drink. "I need to know what I am working with. Tell me what all you have done?"

You take a large sip of your drink, hoping that it will do what Emily said, and help you relax.

"Well," you say. "I've only slept with two guys back when I was like 17 or 18. I kissed a few guys in college, but that's it."

"Were they any good?" Emily asks.

"I don't..." you say with a shake of your head, unsure of how to answer the question.

"Did they make you cum?" she asks bluntly, and you almost spit out your drink.

"Um, no they didn't."

"High school boys rarely do, at that age they have no idea how to please a woman. Do you masturbate?"

Your face turns the brightest shade of red that it ever has, as you down another large gulp of your drink.

"Y...yeah, yes," you stutter out. "I masturbate sometimes."

"Good, so at least we're not walking in totally blind," she says before turning her cup up and finishing off her drink. "Are you ready?"

You do the same as her and down the last few sips of your drink.

"Yeah, I am ready."

Emily takes the empty cup out of your hand and a shiver runs up your arm as your fingers brush against each other. After putting both of your glasses down on the coffee table, she stands up and reaches out to take your hand. Tentatively, you give it to her and she pulls you into her bedroom.

She drops your hand as you enter the room as she moves and props herself on the bed. But you are frozen in your spot. This isn't the first time you have been in Emily's bedroom, but you've never been here for this reason.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Emily asks, seeing how nervous you still are.

"Yes, sorry," you say as you walk over to the bed and sit down next to her. "I'm just...sorry."

"You don't need to apologize," she says as she reaches over and takes your hand in hers. "You trust me right?"

"With my life," you say and she smiles.

"Good, I just want to help. If you feel uncomfortable we can stop, no questions asked."

"Ok," you say as you take a deep breath.

She moves closer to you and places a hand on your cheek. You involuntarily tense up at her touch.

"Relax," she whispers and you can feel her breath against your lips. You close your eyes and relax your body as you feel Emily gently place her lips on yours.