Chapter Five~

I finally walk out of school and I see Trinity waiting for me. "Hey, ready to go?", she asks "yea, let's go", I say. We walked into the lot and found the beaten up car. We climb in and ride in silence. "Hey, wanna study later at my house?", she asks "sure, if I can convince Ms.Daniels", I say apologetically. She then parks her car across the street as I walk into the mansion. I struggle with the keys as I make my way inside.

"Scarlett, great you're home. Let's have a chat...", Krystal says

She drags me to the couch, where Elise was sitting. "Look, we saw you today with Niall. We don't want you anywhere near Louis. Or else, we might just reveal your embaressing freshman pictures of what happened at the formal..", Krystal says. The memories flash back to winter formal night. I was dancing and I felt alittle sick so I ran to the bathroom to vomit. Krystal caught pictures of me hunched over the toilet.

"Listen, I won't be anywhere near Louis. I didn't write that note. He doesn't even remember me.", I say "I know you wrote that note. I saw the handwriting, it is exactly like yours. Stop lying. Stay away from Louis or else that picture will be leaked to everyone in the school. Then you will be known as the senior that puked at her first formal.", Elise says

"Don't worry.", I say

I then grab my backpack and make my way to my room. I flop onto the bed, thinking back to freshman year and if I did write a note. I don't remember writing a note at all though.

Author's note: Thank you for reading!