Chapter Eighty Five

LOUIS' POV:

God damn it Louis. Why didn't you just rush back in? Why did you let her slam the door in your face? Normally the girls would be chasing you, but why are you chasing her? Why does she keep haunting me? It's been taking a toll on my sleep. She's everywhere. I miss her, everything. I know I fucked up and I don't deserve her. She said she moved on, and I know it's with Harry.  The gossip magazines were right, I just wanted to hear her say it.

I stormed into the elevator and violently hit the buttons. I wasn't ready to give up yet. I couldn't, she's everything I can think about. How did I lose her? Well, it was because I was a total jerk and I deserve to be hurt just as much as she was. I made so many promises to her, and I broke them. I even told her that I was a man of my word. I hate myself. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" a loud voice boomed once the elevator doors opened

"Harry..no it's not." I muttered out before a fist made contact with my face

"Harry! Stop!" voices yelled as I regained conciousness 

What happened? All I remember was Harry's fist hitting me then I collapsed on the ground. I felt pain all around my body. I was lying on the floor of the lobby. Harry must have hit me even after I collapsed. I looked around to see the rest of the lads holding back Harry.

"Run!" Niall yelled at me before I went darting off

I ran out the door, still dizzy from falling. The cold air slapped me in the face when I opened the door. I had no sense of where to go. I just ran. I felt so helpless, with Harry hitting my constantly. That's must how Scarlett felt when she saw me with Bianca. I hate myself, I hate everything. Why was I such a bastard?

SCARLETT'S POV:

A few minutes after Louis left, the boys came back to the hotel. They walked in all quiet, and I knew something happened tonight. After a few exchanged looks, the rest of the boys went to their hotel rooms, leaving Harry and I in ours. 

"What happened?" I look at Harry who was searching threw his luggage

"Nothing, just ate some dinner." He says, not making eye contact

"Look at me." I say sternly

He turns his head and his soft green eyes looked at me. My eyes trailed down his body but stopped at his hands, they were bloody and bruised.

"What the hell Harry?" I stand up gripping his hands before he yanks away

"You hit him, didn't you?" I scold

"He deserved it." He grunts

"I know he does, but you didn't have to hurt him like that. What if people saw?" I say walking him to the bathroom to clean off the blood

"No one saw, except the boys." He says as I rinse water over the blood

"The boys were there? They didn't stop you?" I say as I dry his hands

"They tried." He smirks

"Wipe that stupid smirk off your face." I playfully slap his arm

"Hey! Quit it!" He laughs

"Stop laughing, it's not funny. What if he decides to press charges?" I sit on the bed

"He can barely speak, I doubt he will." Harry says jumping on the bed next to me

(Hey guys! I'm starting a new fanfic. I don't think I'm going to keep continuing this, I've lost interest, sorry! The new fanfic is going to be a Hary fanfic and It's going to be called "Kept From Light", please read it later! Sorry! I'll probbaly still do a few more chapters until I'm done!"