Chapter Eighty Two

SCARLETT'S POV:

I woke up that morning intertwined in Harry's arms. This felt completely wrong, going from Louis to Harry. I flipped over to face Harry, he was lightly snoring. I wanted to wiggle out of his arms but I didn't want to wake him. My mind plays back all those words he has ever said to me. Ever since we met, to now. The advice he gives me, the way he has never given up on me no matter how many times I rejected him. 

"Hm?" Harry mutters as his eyes flutter open

"Good morning." I groan

"So, this happened huh?" He laughs quietly

"I guess." I say leaning closer to his chest

"Can I ask you something?" He asks before licking his lips

"Hit me." I say

"Remember when we kissed, in my bathroom?" He blushes

"Mhm?" I bite my bottom lip

"Did you enjoy just as much as I did?" He nervously laughs

"I don't know, I forgot." I shrug it off

"Well, maybe this will jog your memory." He says before pressing his lips against mine. The same tingly feeling ran down my spine. This never happened whenever I was with Louis, never. No matter how much I loved him, it would never feel this way. Was I always secretly in love with Harry when I was supposedly dating Louis?

"So, what's your answer?" He bites his lips as he pulls away

"Definitely." I could tell my cheeks turned red

"Well, get ready to tackle the day." Harry rolls out of bed, I forgot that he was shirtless. God, I had to stop staring before he notices.

"But-" I stammer

"You will barely notice Louis today." He answers

"I have a question now." I ask sitting up in bed

"Hm?" He looks at me

"What are we then?" I stutter

"I don't know, it depends." He shrugs

"Depends on what?" I raise my brow

"Depends if, will you be my girlfriend?" He nervously chuckles. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom with no answer. Harry follows me intently as I brush my teeth, glancing at him a few times. After brushing my teeth, I walked towards Harry, leaned towards him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I giggle as I pull away

"I hear you loud and clear." He says before snaking his arms around my waist

---

HARRY'S POV:

This seemed absolutely perfect. I don't even understand how stupid Louis was to use Scarlett like this. She was perfect. She may not be perfect in society's eyes, but she's perfect in mine. The thought of Louis ever touching her, kissing her, sleeping in the same bed as her, sickens me. 

Louis thinks he's so tough and that he could beat me up. Honestly, I prefer never to use my full strength, Louis' is immature is takes anger out on people. He's digusting. He may be older than me, but he will always be the most immature.

I didn't mind how Scarlett went from Louis to me in less than a day, as long as she was with me and not that prick ever again. Scarlett and I spent most of the day to ourselves, trying to hide away from paparazzi. I begged Scarlett to stay at the hotel room during the concert because of what might happen at the venue but she wouldn't listen and had to go.